Rabbit Dogs banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a dog from New Jersey that belongs to Colin and his Daughter Madison O'Drain. This is a dog that I just can't say enough about. There are dogs who can run faster and beat him at trials but I don't think there are dogs that can outperform him. He just hardly ever makes a mistake. He is going to run the rabbit regardless of who or what is in front of him. I had the honor of having him with me at Northern WV Beagle Club for 3 Days and I would love to share some of the videos. The pups I had last year Tracy, Carly and Lexie Plus the young dog Sky I have now are out of Space who is not only a Field Champion but was also the 2015 AKC National Gun Dog Brace 15" Male Champion.
To set the scene we started out with temps in the teens, 30 miles per hour winds and 3" of snow. It finally warmed up to 33 degrees and most of the snow melted where the sun was shining. It also had rained 2 days before the snow had come so the ground was frozen. The dogs had to back off if they were going to run the rabbit.
The first Video is Wih My 1 1/2-year-old Big Female Sky running with her daddy Space

1 - 8 of 8 Posts