Rabbit Dogs banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats Mr. Harper on the left and Mr. Goss on the right.

Those two know "a little bit" about rabbit dogs. :wink:

·
Premium Member
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We had some pretty good running for the most part.

They put down a pack of 5 & 6 month Blackcreeks that you could have rabbit hunted with. I was really suprised at how good they were for their age. They ran a cottontail pretty good but they jumped a swamp rabbit a little later and smoked him till we caught em off of him.

Those little fellas had all kinds of hunt in em. :thumb:

We put those up and turned out some 6 -8 month olds and they didnt do too bad themselves.

They didnt get to run as long cause we had to quit and go watch the Razorbacks but I had a great time. I got to run dogs with two fine gentlemen (they paid me to say that :razz: ) and see some good dog work. :thumb:

I took some video that Im gonna try to upload in the next couple of days when I get some time.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
We had a great time running dogs today....Thanks Freddy for the invite to the site and your willingness to listen to two old dog men....hope you liked the good races we had today.

·
Premium Member
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont have one of Harp with his hat off but Ive got one of Coach with his off.

Before I put it on here let me talk to him and see how much he'll pay me NOT to post it. :wink:

I enjoyed the heck out of it and I learned a long time ago that you can learn an awful lot if youll listen to "old dog men".

Heck, if I hadnt gone with yall yesterday I wouldnt have learned that Martin Luther King was such an avid rabbit hunter. :fit:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts