Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
I’ve never been a fan either but in my younger days when I was a complete idiot, I did have a pet chicken snake and a red corn snake....Beavis was the chicken snake and Bob was the Red Corn snake...

Beavis was a gentle as a puppy...never saw him get bent out of shape even when he was shedding...Bob picked on him...was a little more aggressive than Beavis but still never but me once....

My roommate in college (the six months I went) had a 12 foot albino python ... I hated that sucker...always felt like he was sizing me up for when he got big enough to eat me...his name was Rayford.....(Alabama red necks for ya)....one day Rayford went missing...in a four bedroom apartment....one morning I woke up because I felt something laying on my chest....Rayford had crawled up in my bed and had his big head laying on my stomach staring at me with those pink eyes....I’ve never came out of a bed so fast as that and never will...Ol’ Ray landed against the window across the room...

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I’ve never been a fan either but in my younger days when I was a complete idiot, I did have a pet chicken snake and a red corn snake....Beavis was the chicken snake and Bob was the Red Corn snake...

Beavis was a gentle as a puppy...never saw him get bent out of shape even when he was shedding...Bob picked on him...was a little more aggressive than Beavis but still never but me once....

My roommate in college (the six months I went) had a 12 foot albino python ... I hated that sucker...always felt like he was sizing me up for when he got big enough to eat me...his name was Rayford.....(Alabama red necks for ya)....one day Rayford went missing...in a four bedroom apartment....one morning I woke up because I felt something laying on my chest....Rayford had crawled up in my bed and had his big head laying on my stomach staring at me with those pink eyes....I’ve never came out of a bed so fast as that and never will...Ol’ Ray landed against the window across the room...
I believe ol Rayford would have been 2 six ft snakes after that

·
Registered
308 Posts
I believe ol Rayford would have been 2 six ft snakes after that
I hated that dang thing....the aquariums lid my buddy had wouldn’t keep him in after he figured out how to get out....

We finally figured out his hiding spot....a cardboard box on top of spare room closest shelf

·
Registered
776 Posts

Old Ray would've been dead after that!!!

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Ticks would be my choice…. They just had on the news last week that some tick called a lone star tick is in the dc, Maryland and Virginia area. They said that if it bites you it makes you allergic to red meat.
I don’t know what I would do if I couldn’t eat steak
I caught a lone star crawling across my neck last night after mowing grass on my farm. They are slightly bigger than a deer tick and have a small white dot on them. Fast movers. I got him before he got me! My wife brought me a steak sandwich for dinner.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Ive seen alot of snakes lately but none poisonous.This big rat snake crawled under my chair right by my foot.TJ would have done a backflip.ha These snakes can get large and very pretty with bright yellow markings.I never kill em.
Plant People in nature Leaf Wood Happy

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
4 kinds of snakes I DO NOT LIKE:
Big one's
Little ones's
Live one's
& Dead ONES's somebody somewhere is Kin and may B looking 4 them !!

My DUMB LIBERAL State PROTECTS Rattlers

Jim

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I honestly could care less if they are protected or not. If they are inside of an area that makes me feel uncomfortable they are gone🤷🏼‍♂️

1 - 20 of 51 Posts