Rabbit Dogs banner
81 - 95 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
I do believe the government has a plan to bully all to get this vaccine. I am wondering why didnt they bully everyone into getting the now obsolete flu vaccine before this "scamdemic" people died from the flu to but not everyone was basically threatened to get vaccinated. So really what is their plan?

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I do believe the government has a plan to bully all to get this vaccine. I am wondering why didnt they bully everyone into getting the now obsolete flu vaccine before this "scamdemic" people died from the flu to but not everyone was basically threatened to get vaccinated. So really what is their plan?
There is no comparison between the flu and Covid. Covid is much worse than anything we have ever seen before. Amazes me that we have people filling up hospitals and dying all around us and some people still want to believe it's all some big conspiracy the government has produced. Wow

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
I took the monoclonal antibody IV treatments. Went in laid back in a recliner, gave me somethin to drink, gave me a TV and a remote and said enjoy. Gave me snacks half way through.

Got me over the hump and back to work much..... quicker.

Booger Red had to get back on the pill.

I like that stuff!

The IV Treatment.

81 - 95 of 95 Posts