Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Y’all,
I grew up running and hunting over beagles with my dad and papaw. Did 4 years in the Air Force moved back home to Indiana and built a pack of my own. I trialed some akc SPO and arha progressive pack some and hunted every chance I got. Took a job down in Houston, Texas and I’ve been w out dogs for way 2 long. I’m back in Indiana and wanting to find a couple started dogs for me my dad and 2 boys to trial some and hunt with. Willing 2 drive and any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Roy Malone

·
Registered
3,785 Posts
Should find some good dogs on this site. What are you looking for, 13" or 15" male or females, color, speed, etc. JMO

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thx Foxxy,
I’m looking for upper medium speed. Male or female would be fine. Would prefer Black and Tan or ticked but I’m not picky....really just looking to get back in the brush with some dogs that we could trial/hunt with and be competitive in an SPO style format.

·
Registered
3,785 Posts
Thx Foxxy,
I’m looking for upper medium speed. Male or female would be fine. Would prefer Black and Tan or ticked but I’m not picky....really just looking to get back in the brush with some dogs that we could trial/hunt with and be competitive in an SPO style format.
Thanks for the response, it helps a lot here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts