Rabbit Dogs banner

How many beagles do you own?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its the slow time of year so I thought Id post a poll or two and see if we could get a little conversation going.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Got a young group: One 6 year old female, One 1 year old male, Two 6 month old females, Two 3month old males, One 3month old female

·
Premium Member
2,743 Posts
I've got a total of 7. 2 registered, 3 grade, and 2-8 week old pups that are on puppy papers right now. I also bred my registered female to my registered male a couple of weeks ago.

·
Super Moderator
3,516 Posts
5 right now (all Reg.) but usually 6 - 8. Cant work anymore than that. If I cant work them all in a day, I have too many! If I had a pen I would have more, but I work all mine in the wild.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
One 12 year old. One 10 year old. Two 9 year olds. One 8 year old. Two 2 year olds. Two 15 month olds. Two 11 month olds.

11 total. Go to pictures and videos to see photos.

I heard it was 50-60 Mitch.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
1 Otis male about 2 yrs 1 blackcreek female 1yr old, 2 brothers out of buck II 1 yr old.
1 satsuma female 1 year old and 1 windsong female about 2 yrs old. All registered. Looking to get rid of a male . Then I will get 2 cotton country black creek females. ( dont tell the wife )

1 beagle walker cross that is not worth 50 dollars but is priceless around here.He is 3 years old and teaches all the high price stuff how to run by the 4 wheeler. He is the only dog we have that can't be bought.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts