Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember Rob, Harp, plumber, and several others all had litters recently.

How are they doing?

I had one litter of 7. She lost one right off the bat then 3 more. She's done with good with the last 3 though and theyre doing great. She's a good rabbit dog but not much of a momma for some reason.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
pups

I have one that has had ten and still has ten they are 2 weeks today and I have another gyp that had nine and still has nine and they are a week and a half old. Hope everyone else is fairing well. It is harder to raise off during the heat of the summer in the south. LOL guys
http://www.akcweircreekbeagles.com/

·
Registered
200 Posts
Had a litter 6-18-10 , she had 7 raised 6 so far , man its been hot thou here .
Ones that have made it look real good .

·
Registered
420 Posts
I am scared to put this in writing, but knock on wood, we have two litters, both first time mothers- 9 pups total and havent lost any. Seem to be doing great.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Well my litter, went well up untill the end. She had 6 males, and the runt died the day they were born. She raised all 5 pups up great, no problems at all, then at the 6 week mark, one pup got out of the pen went to the next pen over where I had 2 other gyps, and they killed that little pup. Made me so mad I could have shot them both. So after that I took Rob his pick, and took Gary his, and got 2 here one for me and the other for Harp. Gary called today and said his pup met the same fate as the one that got out of the kennel and got killed by the other hounds. So long story short 3 out of 6 are still kicking!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts