Rabbit Dogs banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
I know they have been going down hill, but the June issue looks like a turn for the better. There were some decent articles in there about signs of and tratment for heat stroke, running dogs in the heat, an article about a hare trip to the with a group of different types of beaglers including some of the UBGF's top producing kennels, a great article about sharing the outdoors with people of disablitlites, efforts to protect hunting and beagling in NY state... The June issue is one of the better ones in the last few years. I know many of you will say that isn't saying much, but still it is a step in the right direction.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I know they have been going down hill, but the June issue looks like a turn for the better. There were some decent articles in there about signs of and tratment for heat stroke, running dogs in the heat, an article about a hare trip to the with a group of different types of beaglers including some of the UBGF's top producing kennels, a great article about sharing the outdoors with people of disablitlites, efforts to protect hunting and beagling in NY state... The June issue is one of the better ones in the last few years. I know many of you will say that isn't saying much, but still it is a step in the right direction.
Looking forward to the June issue, but have not received mine as of June 9.

·
Registered
3,485 Posts
Got mine yesterday. It is mostly pictures and ads. Mine expires in February 2022. I guess I will keep it as it is. I don't know how to do the on line one. I do like to keep the old ones so that I can turn back and do pedigrees.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts