Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just renewed my subscription to Hounds and Hunting magazine for 3 more years. I have been a subscriber since May of 1977. If you are into beagles, you should be a subscriber too. The new owners have much improved the magazine and the service to support it. Over time, you will get a wealth of information from this magazine in your quest to have better beagles.

History of Hounds & Hunting – The Beagler’s Bible

·
Registered
787 Posts
Thanks for the info Huntsman. I have placed my order and urge others to do the same to support this mag. We will never be on the same wavelength politically Huntsman although we agree on more than you think just different levels. I agree that we should concern ourselves with the earth I just think we can not do it by ourselves and other countries take the approach as the difference between the environmentalist and the developer. The only difference is the environmentalist built his cabin in the mountains last year. I think Joe is a disaster, but it could be worst it could be AOC , Bernie or Kamilia. I like some of Trumps policy but dislike the way he went about things. Example the wall and immigration should still be heading the way Trump left it. But I need another tweet like I need a hole in the head. I would like for some politician to say, I made a mistake or the other side has a better idea. Probably not going to happen until term limits. Which is like trying to get the fox to agree not to raid the henhouse.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts