Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
That’s one to be proud of big 80 happy birthday buddy
I'm truly blessed. I have a great family. I remember thinking, when my first grandson was born, I hope I live long enough to see him graduate from college. (I was the first in my family to get a college degree so I hoped to see the American Dream, continue.) He recently graduated High School and will start at the University Of Alabama in a couple of weeks.
I'm in excellent health for my age so chances look good that I will see him graduate.
Thanks for the best wishes.
I appreciate you guys and enjoy the debates and discussions on the board.

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
I'm truly blessed. I have a great family. I remember thinking, when my first grandson was born, I hope I live long enough to see him graduate from college. (I was the first in my family to get a college degree so I hoped to see the American Dream, continue.) He recently graduated High School and will start at the University Of Alabama in a couple of weeks.
I'm in excellent health for my age so chances look good that I will see him graduate.
Thanks for the best wishes.
I appreciate you guys and enjoy the debates and discussions on the board.

Happy Birthday Addi !!!!!! Sounds like you have a nice family and a Grandson to be proud of !!!!! My wife passed away 5 1/2 years ago, but we spoke of seeing our Grandchildren Graduate High School and College. She always said that I might get to see it, but she wasn't going to be here. I would have to be there for her also. I hope I can grant her wishes.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts