Rabbit Dogs banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my Bluetick bred last month and she is starting to show. I am excited as this is my first go at having a dog bred. I do know her last litter she had 9. She rolled on two killing them. I will be making a whelping box with a pig rail.
This cross has been before and when I was contacted about having her bred again, I went for it. It’s been 5 weeks from the first time I saw them lock up.
I want to keep a female and two others are spoken for.
I just hope she has a couple females.
Here is the Blueticks papers, pictures and pictures of the sire, I will post his pedigree after I ask permission. But he is a great dog.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for posting the pedigree. I didn’t want to post it until I asked your permission.
KY, I am very excited. My little red came from my buddies hounds that I take care of.
Jesco is a great dog. He is super well mannered inside and outside the kennel. He stayed for almost two weeks and instantly became part of the family. He thought he was my wife’s lap dog. He got jealous of the other dogs and always blocked them. Lol

·
Registered
800 Posts
I haven't seen any of the Swartz's dogs in a pedigree in a long time. I saw a lot of them run a long time ago.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts