Rabbit Dogs banner

321 - 340 of 340 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
This is such a shock to me, He was a man every one would have enjoyed meeting. So glad i went to the Big Hunt in Teen. last year and finally got to meet him in person . We talked on the phone several times .But to meet him was so great ,big man with a bear grip hand shake an a grizzle bear Hug . We will miss him dearly , Another Great hounds man gone , but never forgotten . Prayers for Wife AN Family and Rabbit Dogs.net.....

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
Wade must have had the most deadly kind of covid. Our preacher buried his Dad today. He tested positive about two weeks ago and passed very quickly. The doctor told him that he had the worst kind. I am guessing that he was in his early seventies but very healthy for his age. He was very athletic having coached sports a lot of his lifetime. Any type is bad, but apparently some are worse than others. It appears that if you are offered to be put on the ventilators, then do it. Wade waited till the last little bit but it appears to have kept him alive a while longer. Mr. Collet, the preacher's dad, did not want to be put on them. He died quickly.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Prayers for his family, we lost a good man. This covid is terrible, one man gets it and hardly knows he has it, and the next person gets it and dies. A fellow who's wife is a nurse, said that only twenty percent of people on a venilator survive. I was worrying about Greenhaw, but had hopes he would beat this. We lost a good man.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Man I hate to hear this!! I l have been praying and thinking of him through the days. He was definitely part of the glue that held this board together. Praying for his family and friends.

321 - 340 of 340 Posts