Rabbit Dogs banner

301 - 320 of 340 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Tater, GOD Blesses those who Bless HIS children!! We are here to win the lost or as you did, confirm anyone may be in question or questioning. I am still praying for Mr Wade, but knowing his salvation is confirmed, I may pray a little differently. GOD Bless you for working on HIS behalf and GOD Bless Mr Wade and his entire family!!
A job well done!!!

·
Super Moderator
1,882 Posts
I text Mr. Wade yesterday to tell him my family was praying for him and to stay strong that he was on the top of a lot people prayer list, and we loved him. He called me a little later a said he wanted to talk. I asked him what about? He said salvation. Wade said he thinks he was saved at a revival when he was 8 or 9 and was wondering how to know for sure. I explained SALVATION is us placing our faith in the person of Jesus Christ and in his death burial and resurrection ( Romans 10:9) Confessing him as Lord and savior.
Mr. Wade believes he has done this so I had a shouting fit while running dogs and talking to him. PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR HIM AND HIS WIFE.
P.S. I didn't write this as a feather in the hat but maybe to help someone else also.

But as many as receive HIM, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: John1:12
Loved reading this Tater. I went to church with Wade as a teenager. Every Friday I take my 84 yr old mother to lunch, we've been doing it for years. She's pretty feeble but her mind is still sharp. After we eat she will scope out the restaurant to find someone to witness to before we leave. She says she made a promise to God. She shared the same gospel with me as a boy. We can't always depend on the peacher's to do all the work.

Romans 10:14

“How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?”

·
Registered
357 Posts
Loved reading this Tater. I went to church with Wade as a teenager. Every Friday I take my 84 yr old mother to lunch, we've been doing it for years. She's pretty feeble but her mind is still sharp. After we eat she will scope out the restaurant to find someone to witness to before we leave. She says she made a promise to God. She shared the same gospel with me as a boy. We can't always depend on the peacher's to do all the work.

Romans 10:14

“How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?”
Mack if everyone that professes Christ would be a witness with words and deeds. We would change our community,city,county , state, and then the country. This is what we are called to. I am just a begger trying to other begger where to find bread.
Most likely I will never impact some one in Colorado or New York but I can and you can have a impact on people we are in contact everyday.
Question for everyone.
When you win the race that you are running right now what prize "rewards" will ther be at the end.
PLEASE REMEMBER MR. WADE IN PRAYER

·
Registered
521 Posts
I text Mr. Wade yesterday to tell him my family was praying for him and to stay strong that he was on the top of a lot people prayer list, and we loved him. He called me a little later a said he wanted to talk. I asked him what about? He said salvation. Wade said he thinks he was saved at a revival when he was 8 or 9 and was wondering how to know for sure. I explained SALVATION is us placing our faith in the person of Jesus Christ and in his death burial and resurrection ( Romans 10:9) Confesssing him as Lord and savior.
Mr. Wade believes he has done this so I had a shouting fit while running dogs and talking to him. PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR HIM AND HIS WIFE.
P.S. I didnt write this as a feather in the hat but maybe to help someone else also.

But as many as receive HIM, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: John1:12
Thankful for your witness to our brother in Christ, Mr. Wade!!!! God is so good and faithful. Praying for healing still, but also praising God that Wade is seeking him. He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness!

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Faith, hope and love, but the greatest of these is love. Wade, I pray your total surrender to God through our Lord Jesus Christ who paid our price in full to intercede and cover us with his blood that we may receive God's mercy. In the name of Jesus, may you be loosed and a new breath from the Maker be yours, in Jesus name, I believe... amen.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Most times we are unsure about salvation because of what denominational structure, wrong doctrine, and traditions of men add to what is required. Today in this dispensation (dispensation of Grace) water baptism and verbal confession is not required. What IS required is a simple belief in Christ's finished work (Christ died, was buried, and rose the third day for our justification). Faith alone in this saves us eternally. Christ took the "first step", all we have to do is believe it.

301 - 320 of 340 Posts