Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been working on my honey due list. Fixen the place up.
My contractor came over yesterday to see what colors we wanted the rooms.
I told him we wanted the kitchen yellow. He repeated " yellow " then hollered out the window " GREEN SIDE UP'" He ask about the bathroom I told him we had chosen blue he repeated blue then hollered out the window " GREEN SIDE UP'' Went to the Masrer bedroom the wife wanted it cream . I told the contractor we wanted cream he repeated it back to me then hollered out the window " GREEN SIDE UP'" I was beginning to wonder what was going on. We went to my little girls room and naturally I told hinm pink was what we needed. He repeated it back to me then he hollered out the window " GREEN SIDE UP'" I could not stand it any more. I told him no matter what I ask for he always went to the window and hollered GREEN SIDE UP. He looked at me and laughted. he said " The hollering didn't have any thing to do with the color. I had to ask " then what the heck are you doing " He replied I've got a couple of fellows from Ark. out there laying your new sod.:clap: :smack:

OK ' ya'll owe me an Alabama joke.:banghead:

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Rosco, you made me read that whole dang thing just to be insulted. :clap: I liked that, and ALMOST everybody in ALABAMA. :whistle:

Roger

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
These two guys from Alabama decide to get together for a hunting trip. They buy a pack of beagle dogs for $1200, rent a camping spot for three days for $55, set up camp and turn the hounds out. They run all day the first day and never fire a shot. the second day they jump one, but neither gets so much as hair. The third day they hunted all the way up till lunch time and finally kill a rabbit before time to go home. On the long drive home the first guy decides to strike up a conversation, "You know, that one rabbit cost us close to $1500." "Yeah, I'm glad we missed the other one."

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bev,
tooo funny:clap:
Must of been the Govenor,
He's the only guy in Alabama with that much money.

When the rest of us go hunting we put the tires back on the house.
disconnect the wood deck and gooooo.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts