Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
SUPER MODERATOR
6,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
saturday i got there at 730 and was in second pack with satchelass and got sent home at 10 am--got home at 12 and napped!! :)
sunday i took payday got there at 730 was in first pack and got sent home at 9and got home at 11 and took 2 hr nap :cool:

cant beat the good ol'boy system but it dont hurt as bad when you go home early
good ol'boy dont apply to saturday---GREAT JUDGES!!!

·
SUPER MODERATOR
6,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mr Will sorry bout Saturday it was nice seeing you again. Little Lj got her first win. Maybe next time satchelass will stay longer. I'm with you great judge's Saturday.

i saw what happened Saturday when they came down the hill----have you ever had the urge to yell at the judge and tell them PICK THAT @#$% DOG UP!!!!!!!!!! ----and its your dog~ 😂 😂 🤣
Sunday was a whole new situation ~ it is sad when you can look at the judges--look at who is running and know who will win and place before the dog is turned loose.dont think i will run there any more or under some of the judges----trialing is going down the wrong path and if something dont change they will end up like tenn.walking horse------cock fighting AND ACHA racoon dog registry. it is suppose to be about improving the beagle----not swapping places on dogs

1 - 3 of 3 Posts