Great running yesterday

Discussion in 'Rabbit Hunting and Beagling' started by Crofford, Apr 25, 2010.

1. Crofford

Crofford New Member

Well I sold my little blackcreek male yesterday and got that little female I've been wanting to try out. I took her out yesterday with a couple of my other dogs and she did great. She hunted her butt off,picked up several checks,and held the line good. They all did good they ran one for close to 2 hours with almost no breakdowns the few they had never lasted over a minute or so. I was very happy I think this little hound has found her a home.

2. Thats great what did you get does this mean your ready to send jumper my way

3. Crofford

Crofford New Member

Her name is Mattie her sire was my Kate dogs littermate brother they go back to Brinsky's Run em Over Tank and Davis Bo III. Her dame goes back to Gr. Champ Hillbilly Mac and Lizard Creek Tadpole. Her pedegree is full of champions.She looks almost identical to my Kate dog. Sorry no go on Jumper she's my baby. Jumper, Kate, and Mattie ran real good togeather yesterday.

4. Crofford

Crofford New Member

When I decide to raise a litter out of jumper you'll be one of the first people to have a chance at a pup if you want

Last edited: Apr 25, 2010
  5. RKW

RKW Active Member

Sounds like you got a nice new dog and had a good time. Show us her picture when you can.

Roger