great morning

Discussion in 'Rabbit Hunting and Beagling' started by pinehill87, Jul 22, 2012.

1. ITS A GOOD MORNING TO RUN FC KB HILLBILLY ROCK AND MY BOYS AMMO PUP OUT OF FC RED MOON RYSIN HAVE BEEN RUNNING 40 MIN WITHOUT A BREAK DOWN DRIVING THRU THE GATE WHERE I RuN 3 RABBITS CROSSED BEFORE I GOT TO WHERE I PARK AT I PASSED THEM UP AND MUST HAVE PARKED ON A LINE BECAUSE THE RACE HAS BEEN ON SINCE I OPENED MY DOG BOX

2. daveh

daveh New Member

sounds good man:up:

3. It was Dave they ran an hour and a half solid I had to catch them up the old man is 10 so he is on a restricted schedule but by far the best run in awhile

4. Glad you had a good one. Ours wasnt so great yesterday

5. Good morning and good run

Pinehill: Glad you had a good run. How is Ammo doing? Look good or not? I am overloaded and not necessarily in love with his littermate sister. She just seems slow to take it serious. She is started and running a little but the jury is still out. She could be owned by Peyton very cheap. Let me know if interested.

Larry Dunn

6. Larry Peytons pup runs great only fault ive seen him have is he will pop off one or two times in the check but will probably grow out of it he is close and quick in the check and is really mature for 6 months and thanks for offering his sister to Peyton but we are dog poor for the area we live in im in the middle of 300 homes I have 5 at the house and cookie is at Keith loudermilks house we are waiting for her to come in so we can breed her to his spark plug dog

7. Nice...

Ben maybe next weekend we can get together and run a few hours i want to show you this old male jasper and get some running time in for these 2 youngens i have.