Rabbit Dogs banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lol yeah that’s my youngest and fiercest. He ain’t scared of nothing. He’s a hoot!! Jed is his name and ornery is his game. He went to help me feed dogs and I looked over and he was chewing on some dog food. He spit it out and said “ Pa you should feed these dogs something else that taste good” . He’s a hoot

·
Registered
245 Posts
Lol yeah that’s my youngest and fiercest. He ain’t scared of nothing. He’s a hoot!! Jed is his name and ornery is his game. He went to help me feed dogs and I looked over and he was chewing on some dog food. He spit it out and said “ Pa you should feed these dogs something else that taste good” . He’s a hoot
Now that’s funny.
Good looking bunch TJ.

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Congratulations TJ !!!!! Enjoy as much as you can while you can. That was my wife's dream, but it was cut short. Our youngest Grand Daughter was only a year old when my wife passed away. She doesn't remember her Grandmother, but we do have pictures of them together. She loved those grandkids so much. I feel I have to pull it double for them, acting as grandfather and taking their grandmother's place. Unfortunately I cannot keep up with all their activities. My daughter tries to get us all together at least a couple Sunday's a month. She is trying hard to keep things as close to the same for my family as when her Mom was here.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts