Rabbit Dogs banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered a new Garmin 550plus, and collars, and a pair of chaps from @OkieDogSupply
Great customer service, fast shipping, and fast response when I called them with a question. I used their suggested measuring for the chaps I ordered and they fit perfect. Very friendly and helpful on the phone.
There is a Dog supply store not far from me, and I have bought a couple small things from them. Last time I was in there, I was asking questions about a Garmin, and they were rude and acted like I was wasting their time. I actually saw one of the owners look at their employee and roll their eyes. Well, their loss, I decided to give Okie a try, and am very glad I did. Was going to support the locals, but I go where my hard earned money is appreciated! Thanks to Okie for running a business that appreciates their customers and knows how to be friendly. I’ll be ordering Anything I need from them going forward, and be suggesting them if anyone ever asks.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
I agree , some people’s / companies employees run people away . I also appreciate the friendliness and customer service that I have received from Okie Dog Supply and Sandy & Mike .

My nephews wife bought a pistol from a local gun store , independently owned , off of their website and had already paid for it with her credit card . She asked me it I would ride with her to get it . We walked into the store , both of us holding a baby , I see a employee behind the gun counter doing nothing , so I walk up to him and tell him that she is here to pickup a pistol that she just ordered . He looked at me like I was speaking a foreign language and he couldn’t move . He doesn’t know how close he was to getting a ass chewing . Me holding the baby was what held me back . I still should have called the store when I got home , but I let it go . My nephews wife even said how rude he was when we got back in the car , without me bringing it up .

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
You know guys I’m embarrassed to say I questioned their service one time. They had a real issue beyond their control. Not only did they make things good they reached out to me more than once to be sure I was satisfied. Their customer service is excellent

1 - 8 of 8 Posts