Rabbit Dogs banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

Registered
馃ぃ 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ
Josh these dogs have been mad for 2 months because I replaced their plastic 5 gal bucket with 2.5 gal stainless steel water pale .
They got nothing to chew on now.
Small little party store near our club sells smoked bones they get from the slaughterhouse. I usually buy enough to last the dogs for 1 month. Dogs love them, I put the bones in the freezer until needed. The cashier asks how the bones are, I tell her they are good especially when I use them for making soup. It shocks her, I smile and walk out the store. JMHO

Registered
Tater- does she like it raw or cooked? Great picture, she looks so innocent. At least it's not a pair of boots. LOL
Just saying, JMHO 馃惗 (y) :)馃ゾ馃尳馃尳
Use to have a setter that I was showing someone how it retrieved. Didn鈥檛 have a ball so I used a tomato. She ran out to retrieve and about half way back laid down and ate it.

Registered
Crazy thing happened last year. I was unable to get to a dead rabbit and we鈥檝e all been there, I had that feeling they were going to eat it and I could do nothing about it. The got to it and Lucy brought it to my feet. Never called her name. I thought that it was a coincidence but let the dogs get to the rabbit the rest of the season and Lucy brought to me rabbit after rabbit. I had a retrieving hound and haven鈥檛 known it for the last 7 years!! I know it now and use her to retrieve ever time I can.

Registered
Crazy thing happened last year. I was unable to get to a dead rabbit and we鈥檝e all been there, I had that feeling they were going to eat it and I could do nothing about it. The got to it and Lucy brought it to my feet. Never called her name. I thought that it was a coincidence but let the dogs get to the rabbit the rest of the season and Lucy brought to me rabbit after rabbit. I had a retrieving hound and haven鈥檛 known it for the last 7 years!! I know it now and use her to retrieve ever time I can.
What luxury to have a retrieving beagle, all my years with beagles not one would retrieve a rabbit. JMHO

21 - 28 of 28 Posts