Rabbit Dogs banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 · (Edited)
Great, good looking gyp full of energy, and spunk, she is ready to start, but I been laid up last couple weeks , someone crossed the centerline and hit my wife and I head on at about 50mph ,my knee got banged up pretty good so not getting around very well, but thankful to God because it could have been a whole lot worst. Going to take her to starting pen in next couple weeks, have no doubt she will take off, she shows a lot of hunt and search when I have her out. Real excited to get her going. How about yours?

·
Registered
500 Posts
That's the best kind of rabbit dog, he doesn't require food or water, he can run and kill his own rabbit. What more could you ask for. The only thing he needs is alot of wd-40 and some running.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Glad she is doing well. Sorry about the wreck. He is doing well 2 Saturday ago I let him out by himself and he jumped and ran it a little bit before I let my two females out with him.
[/QUOTE Mr. Will is breeding some real rabbit dogs, In tribute to Mr. Wills Kennel named my gyp Honey Paid Dividends but call her Raven
]

21 - 25 of 25 Posts