Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been so hot and dry I didn’t run any this week . We got a nice rain last night and it cooled down to 72 degrees this morning so I turned them out . They had a nice 4 hour run and I saw the rabbit a few times and I got to watch the dogs work . My nephews female that I have been putting tracks on has really improved . I might tell him to sell the 2 puppies that I was going to get from him and just rotate dogs giving his some tracks . If I get a kennel full I am not going to have the time to run his and mine .

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They got the brush shaking this morning . We had a light rain last night , the temperature this morning is 68 , the humidity is low and the hounds are running behind my house while I am sitting on the back porch . I spoke to soon they lost it already and went to where I saw another rabbit and they can’t get the track on that one . Looks like one of those days that I don’t understand why .Seems like a near perfect morning in July .
DBC93951-4C34-4357-926B-02EBADBC1BF4.jpeg

·
Registered
126 Posts
Ive found this summer has been the best summer running Ive ever seen. Rarely a tough scent day. Also , more rabbits than Ive seen in a long time

1 - 6 of 6 Posts