Rabbit Dogs banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks, I have been trying for years to find a manufacturer that could and would make a set of sxs shotguns in gauges from 10 to .410.I just was browsing gun makers here on the net and I discovered that Westley Richards will make a nice sxs dropkick in guages 4,6,10,12,16,20,28 and.410.That'sd news.Now for the bad.These guns start at$90,805.36!!!!! Not in this lifetime!!

·
Registered
739 Posts
My old L.C.Smith will have to see me through the rest of this lifetime! I'm not complaining.
Have serval they all do a nice job from my Mossberg’s,Remington’s,Winchesters,,How long with my Weatherby 12 gauge.. have a few others that are very old they still get the job done to..Had that kind of money would have one heck of a running pen along with training and some of the best kennel around.. lol just wishing

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
I would not try shooting anything larger then a 10 gauge. Then with the 10 gauge I would have to be standing on the ground. To much kick for this old man especially in a stand, tower, ladder or climber. I gave away the 300 Mag that I won from the Bayou State Rabbit Hunters Federation to my son. To much gun for me!!!!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mr.Taylor,I couldn't agree with you more.My old bones are so brittle that I have taken 10 guage sxs shotguns and big bore handguns off of my wish list.Maybe a 10 guage auto?I will have to be careful what I feed my 3" 12 guage, my.50 caliber Hawken rifle and my Marlin Model 95 in 45/70.I don't want any more broken bones!!

·
Registered
527 Posts
I would not try shooting anything larger then a 10 gauge. Then with the 10 gauge I would have to be standing on the ground. To much kick for this old man especially in a stand, tower, ladder or climber. I gave away the 300 Mag that I won from the Bayou State Rabbit Hunters Federation to my son. To much gun for me!!!!
Hey dad, I'm still waiting on mine.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts