Rabbit Dogs banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know guys sometimes we bash a fellow for a bad deal. It could be justified and sometimes it could be our own fault.
It’d be cool it we mentioned some guys we know are honest and someone could be comfortable dealing with. Although someone should always go in with a completely open mind and perhaps be somewhat guarded it’d be nice if we had a thread to mention guys we’d be comfortable with recommending.
Personally one guy I know I’d be positive he’d give you what he said, never take advantage of you and a man I’ve known a long time is JDW. If you ever have a dealing with him you’ll be treated fairly and respectfully.
Other guys here I know only by what they say although I’d trust them too. I actually do respect and expect them to act fairly but JDW I could def recommend. Another fellow who is a man of his word I don’t see on here all the time but Manny is a good guy too. I don’t see either taking advantage of anyone. Either selling, trading or judging.
If you’ve all had good fair dealings with other guys or have knowledge of some of the good guys post em up.
Let’s get a positive thread going about hounds man

·
Super Moderator
5,954 Posts
I have dealt with Witter- full of it but straight shooter- man of his word
Will Messer- I have bought dogs from him and guarantee whatever he tells you about a dog you can take to the bank.
Wayne Bently- as straight and honest as you can find!!
I know there are lots of guys on here that I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from but these are the only ones I have dealt with. I don’t buy many dogs.

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Fellers I called a guy last year about a male dog he had. He told me about the dog. I drove 5 hours 1 way picked up the dog took him for his word and left drove back. It was summer and y’all know I don’t run in summer cause of the rattlers. I finally got to turn him loose he was just like he said and I called and told him. Y’all know the man I speak of. His name is Mr. Will Messer. And I am proud to call him a friend. Thanks Mr. Will

·
SUPER MODERATOR
5,713 Posts
THANKS for the compliments ~ I was brought up and taught----YOUR WORD IS YOUR BOND~ YOU ARE ONLY AS GOOD AS YOUR WORD~~ I have been burnt many times---worse by people i thought were friends----BAD FEELING!----I call it like a see it--my dog your dog somebody else dog---wish everybody was as truthfull as the dog---it will tell you the truth if you listen and pay attention....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts