Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
2,637 Posts
Oh yea...Got cha...I'm feeling that...Brutal....I’m seeing it bro. I see you yes I do. Super J...JB and his crew are good but.... not alone. Nope they got the Razzle but….yawl got dat Dazzle. Yawll got that fire! Got it.

I feel that from way over here bro. What’s happening over there dude?

There are more Professional Rabbit Hunters lurking in the shadows we see you!

Man you guys are bringing it and look at them beautiful hounds, Big fine man trucks and Sick Pro Go Dog boxes...Man Box's…WOW!!!

Dats what I'm Screaming! Smokin!!!!!!!!!!! BRO.

So..... your crew is saying…. J.B. is a man.... but.... maybe....probably not...THE...man........... Right?

I mean I'm feelin YA bro....that...IS... what you STALLIONS are screaming with the Rabbit Annihilation Project Photo Session except you also added the sleek smooth... RABBIT SLAYER....ART….with a twist to your crews presentation!...Correct?

Come on…. Cough up bro….. Spit it on out...we can smell it on ya...You are hounding your boy JB and his crew right.? Dogging em…bad.

Great Hunt, Lot of Big Rabbits...Man Rabbits....I don't see none of them little midget rat rabbits...mice rabbits I see in some photos right? BUCK SWAMPER...MAN RABBITS is what you men are presenting.

To tell you the truth ...I never seen so many rabbits slayed at one time and no finer packs of Rabbit Hounds like both you and JB’s Professional Hunting Machines are mowing with.

Where is all this we aint got no rabbits crying I'm always hearing for an excuse on here. All I see is rabbit rabbits everywhere from rabbit hunters who got a few REAL RABBIT DOGS. I can see from way over here who are feeding real and who is cleaning up behind the wanna be fakes. Also none of these hounds with all the dead rabbits piled up in big mounds all around them look like them little whimpy...Look at my plastic trophy...Trial Doggies!...Ever notice that?

Give me a break! Thanks for the fine Rabbit Dog Gun Dog Photos to back it up!

· Registered
740 Posts
Oh yea...Got cha...I'm feeling that...Brutal....I’m seeing it bro. I see you yes I do. Super J...JB and his crew are good but.... not alone. Nope they got the Razzle but….yawl got dat Dazzle. Yawll got that fire! Got it.

I feel that from way over here bro. What’s happening over there dude?

There are more Professional Rabbit Hunters lurking in the shadows we see you!

Man you guys are bringing it and look at them beautiful hounds, Big fine man trucks and Sick Pro Go Dog boxes...Man Box's…WOW!!!

Dats what I'm Screaming! Smokin!!!!!!!!!!! BRO.

So..... your crew is saying…. J.B. is a man.... but.... maybe....probably not...THE...man........... Right?

I mean I'm feelin YA bro....that...IS... what you STALLIONS are screaming with the Rabbit Annihilation Project Photo Session except you also added the sleek smooth... RABBIT SLAYER....ART….with a twist to your crews presentation!...Correct?

Come on…. Cough up bro….. Spit it on out...we can smell it on ya...You are hounding your boy JB and his crew right.? Dogging em…bad.

Great Hunt, Lot of Big Rabbits...Man Rabbits....I don't see none of them little midget rat rabbits...mice rabbits I see in some photos right? BUCK SWAMPER...MAN RABBITS is what you men are presenting.

To tell you the truth ...I never seen so many rabbits slayed at one time and no finer packs of Rabbit Hounds like both you and JB’s Professional Hunting Machines are mowing with.

Where is all this we aint go no rabbits crying I'm always hearing for an excuse on here. All I see is rabbit rabbits everywhere from rabbit hunters who got a few REAL RABBIT DOGS. I can see from way over here who are feeding real and who is cleaning up behind the wanna be fakes. Also none of these hounds with all the dead rabbits piled up in big mounds all around them look like them little whimpy...Look at my plastic trophy...Trial Doggies!...Ever notice that?

Give me a break! Thanks for the fine Rabbit Dog Gun Dog Photos to back it up!
Mitch I ain’t ever claimed to be the man! Just trying to get after it as hard as we can and reward our dogs for their 52 weeks of hard work! Also doesn’t hurt we are blessed with an insane rabbit population! I bet even your Peanut Rollers could pile em out around here!😂😂. Jake and his crew are definitely the MAN!

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That’s what I’m talking about! You boys smoked em! We ain’t had a 37 day, YET!😂😂 had a 36 and a 31 so we were close! Glad to see somebody else smoking em!
Haha 10-4! We haven’t been wearing them out every weekend like y’all though. This is the most we’ve ever killed in a day. Before this it was 34 but we only have a couple spots that produce this amount of rabbits and we only hit them once a year. Glad we could give you some competition😂

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mitch I ain’t ever claimed to be the man! Just trying to get after it as hard as we can and reward our dogs for their 52 weeks of hard work! Also doesn’t hurt we are blessed with an insane rabbit population! I bet even your Peanut Rollers could pile em out around here!😂😂. Jake and his crew are definitely the MAN!
We ain’t the man at all😂 we’re just out here doing the same thing you’re doing and fortunate enough for the couple spots we have that produce this many rabbits year after year. Like J.B. said, anyones peanut rollers could pile em in a spot like this lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts