Gone to far now

Discussion in 'The Tailgate' started by Mossy Creek Beagles, Jun 23, 2020.

1. blm.jpg Folks this has got to be handled ..this is nuts and we are letting them do it !
    Everyone types/talks about it on the internet but no one is standing up and fighting back ..I personally cant take much more ...this is the end of the rope ...got to be stopped its going to far now..
    Kick me off the site if you think I shouldnt speak out LOUD about these fools ... I dont care what people think anymore I am a PROUD Christian raised AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT !

Last edited: Jun 23, 2020
  2. smitchell

smitchell Well-Known Member

The day I can't be proud of being a Christian and American on this site I won't have to be kicked off!! Satan is very real in our Country today and those who don't recognize that are Blind!!

3. TJRANGER

TJRANGER Super Moderator Staff Member

Arkansas
    Amen brothers I stand proud with you!!

TnHoss, Hunt like a dog, km and 14 others like this.
  4. Aubbietiger

Aubbietiger Well-Known Member

I think it’s gone way to far left. The true Christian American folks want let that stand without heavy pushback. We are now getting a glimpse into the future if the left gets control of the house and senate along with the White House it’s because we sat on the couch and didn’t vote. We must vote and vote for what values this country was built on and not some 3rd world country idea of freedom.

5. wad

wad Well-Known Member

Il.
    when and where?

6. 5 Solas

5 Solas Well-Known Member

Would you be offended if all the white Jesus images were replaced with images of a brown/olive-skinned man with brown eyes, short black hair, a short beard, and a head covering?

As much as a lot of Caucasian Europeans and Americans like to think He looked like us, he wasn't white with strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes and Westernized. He was a middle-eastern man who looked like "any old Joe" from Galilee. He was a Palestinian Jewish man. He didn't speak english (certainly not Elizabethan English). He would have spoke Aramaic. When He spoke Hebrew or Greek he would have had a Galilean accent. If you believe Jesus was a n actual man, you must believe this.

Maybe this is why the Lord commanded Moses and the Israelites to make any carvings of anything in Heaven, lest they fall into idolatry and worship the idol instead of what they originally made it to look like. We in the Church today have often done the same thing... We have made Jesus into what we want Him to be. For some they prefer Jesus to be white, capitalistic, gun-totin', and border wall-supportin'... When in reality, He is the PRINCE OF PEACE, KING OF KINGS, AND SAVIOR OF ALL WHO CALL ON HIS NAME!!! And He is redeeming for Himself a Kingdom of people from all nations, races, tribes, and tongues.

We shouldn't push back and be "proud" and defensive. We should follow his example and be humble and loving and caring.

7. luckynickelfarm

luckynickelfarm Well-Known Member

va
    Unfortunately I think its going to take another civil war to get this under control

8. wad

wad Well-Known Member

Il.
    Wounder what 10,000 angles could do?

9. smitchell

I'm more concerned with his voice than his looks. He speaks English very well also!!

JOHN MAYNARD, Jmoore, That and 5 others like this.
  10. TJRANGER

Arkansas
    Guys I think you are missing the point of what Mossy was saying!! It’s not about the color of skin or looks it’s the principle of what our society is trying to do. Wake up!!! All Christians should stand up and Say “Enough is Enough” This is what happened when they took prayer out of schools, the Ten Commandments down, etc. I don’t care what religion or color of your skin we are all Brothers and Sisters in Christ and if We don’t stand together for Christ sake I believe we will be held accountable for not standing at Judgement.

Jimlerminez, That, Vinyard and 25 others like this.
  11. THANKS TJ .....you my friend nailed it

That, Hunt like a dog, km and 11 others like this.
  12. TJRANGER

Arkansas
    City respectfully I disagree!

13. Bowguy 1

Bowguy 1 Well-Known Member

This is exactly correct.

14. mitch huguet

mitch huguet Well-Known Member

Hey bro...….Relax, Chill out, turn off the TV and have some fun!

15. luckynickelfarm

va
    I don't think color or appearance has anything to do with it, the ones wanting to tear something down are the ones that has an issue with color and appearance thus making them the true racist, jmo

16. luckynickelfarm

va
    Mitch, you are a very wise man

JOHN MAYNARD, Jmoore, That and 3 others like this.
  17. smitchell

His Blood was red, can we agree on that?

18. cltyus1

cltyus1 Well-Known Member

Missouri
    lol gonna pull a muscle reaching that far off topic

19. Bowguy 1

Bowguy 1 Well-Known Member

I don’t think it’s about any skin tone. I think it’s about His message. Who’s trying to drive a wedge through us a presumed white statue of Jesus or Satan?
    Lots of my friends are Christian middle easterners and look more perhaps Italian than anything in American clothing so who cares about the color. That’s not even close to the reason He’s portrayed.
    Think about His message and I guarantee He’d not want us remembering Him for his skin color. These liberal a$$holes don’t believe in God and think the Bible is a story book. We should be ashamed for even thinking this way. The people who posted in Mossys initial statement have nothing but the worst intentions and I believe that is Mossy point.

TnHoss, km, Circle4p and 2 others like this.