Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

· Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well boys and girls, I think we missed the mark on global warming at my house last night and today. And I don’t think we’re ready for the EV’s either. Duke power is performing rolling blackouts in 0 degree temperatures because the power grid can not handle the electrical needs. Our infrastructure can’t handle the regular winter power needs much less charging a number of vehicles. We’ve got a long way to go with no money to build what is necessary.

Being it’s so cold outside and most everyone is inside, I figured I’d give everyone something to post about….lol

Merry Christmas and GOD Bless You ALL!!!

· Administrator
6,774 Posts
WE WILL EVENTUALLY BE FORCED INTO ELECTRIC/BATTERY VEHICLES-----IT IS THE RICH GETTING RICHER i DONT KNOW HOW MANY WORKED IN THE MINES BEFORE IT BECAME MODERN----IN THE 60'S WE HAD MOTORS THAT WE PULLED THE CARS WITH----BATTERY POWERED----SELF RECHARGING---UNTIL A BATTERY CELL OR TWO WENT OUT----ALL OF THAT WAS REPLACED WITH CONVEYOR BELTS AND MECHANIZED CUTTERS THAT PUT THE COAL ONTO THE BELTS
IF THEY COULD DO THAT WAY BACK THEN----WHY CANT THEY DO THE SAME NOW----EVEN BETTER-----THEY CANT BECAUSE THERE IS NO MONEY IN IT......

WHEN BLACK FRIDAY HIT AND THE STOCKMARKET FELL AND MONEY WAS WORTHLESS----ALL PEOPLE WERE EVEN ---NO RICH---NO POOR-----IT WAS UP TO THE INDIVIDUAL TO WORK AND SUPPLY THEIR OWN NEEDS-----AS AWFUL AS IT MIGHT SOUND----WE NEED THAT AGAIN TO WAKE PEOPLE UP TO REALITY

· Registered
3,220 Posts
I've been wondering when the EV owners would post an update on the success/failure of their investments. Maybe their lack of reporting all we need to know.
I also noticed that the East coast is flooding. The Mississippi Valley is getting rain, and the dry West, Washington to Arizona, is about to be awash again.
La Nina is gone and El Nino is back in control. You can't fool Mother Nature. God is still in control and it's working exactly as he planned

· Administrator
6,774 Posts
GOD got totally PO'd at the people at the tower of babble ----sent them into the 4 corners of the world and confused their language so they couldnt communicate---up to that point we all looked alike BUT thought we could out do GOD
MANS GREED trying to control GODS work is going to PO GOD to the point he will do something to let people know he is still in charge------MAYBE BLIND ALL MANKIND~~~~that would erase racial prejudice--eliminate greed---i can visualize a rich man waving a handfull of money----GOT NO CLUE if its 100 dollar bills or 1 dollar bills----or the racial identity that put the money in his hand-----my motto~~WORK HARD ~~PRAY DAILY~~LET THE LOOSE ENDS DRAG ~~~AND TRUST GOD IN ALL THINGS~

· Registered
3,220 Posts
After the last few days im sure hoping theres global warming instead of global cooling.Thats probably what will happen.Theyll force everyone to go electric then there will be global cooling and theyll force everyone to go back to fossil fuels to warm things up.
New Ice Age! The oceans are shrinking due to the water locked in Ice. Obama and Gore will have to build a new mansion closer to the Ocean.
Martha's Vineyard will need to be moved.
What does a millionaire politician have to do to be comfortable, when his days of bilking the taxpayers are past.. Life just isn't fair.

· Registered
761 Posts
This cold snap is real but we’ve all seen it before. As far as global warming we’re the cause of that. Not because of fossil fuels whatever they are but because of feeding our dogs this sorry old feed with corn in it. A number of experts on here agreed that corn makes dogs hot. So me being the scientific inquisitive type ran along with my flea bites as they tried to run a rabbit. Within about fifteen minutes I was hot. Extremely hot. The heat off those corn-fed canines really lit me up. If it’s too cold for you just go run some dogs. Instant relief.

YOURS TRULY

· Registered
3,220 Posts
It never stops. I watched the Weather Channel this evening. She talked about the flooding expected on the West Coast. Then she talked about the frigid temperatures, record snowfall all across the country, and then the power failures that may last for a week. It was all the result of "Global warming". Bet she went to an Ivy League university to learn that record cold is the result of a warming planet.

· Registered
270 Posts
WTV, see what you Started ! Lmao
Being called a Anti Everything Guy by someone who has not read the disadvantages of all EV’s in cold weather
Slow charge rates and 40% less miles in cold weather
Pro Everything Guy
Go get you one and enjoy !

1 - 20 of 95 Posts