Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok how many she going to have lets see who comes close...this is ginger she is buckshots gdaughter,,,she is bred by ballbuster,,,,,,,,he is on the stud site on here...........................OK BEAGLE FRIENDS WHO EVER GETS THE NUMBER EX RIGHT ,,,,,,,...GETS ONE FOR $100 BUCKS AFTER WE GET OUR PICKS OUT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,welll no one got it right she had 11 pups,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ALL B/W....

·
Registered
823 Posts
ok how many she going to have lets see who comes close...this is ginger she is buckshots gdaughter,,,she is bred by ballbuster,,,,,,,,he is on the stud site on here... View attachment 57164
. 8 there should be around 6-7 after I get pick of litter .. Going be some great hounds the pitcher do justice. Lol..This hound is bred right she out of dapper dan on top is sire to her.. Then ball buster icing on the cake.. Hope she has 10 can’t wait to get them wing … If she has 8 or more I get first 2 out of litter if all make it 🤞🤞🔥💥

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
I say 7 pups, the biggest lemon and white female pup will suit me fine. I hope she has 7 and raises all of them.
Is this her first litter? If so, I might have to adjust the number when you let me know. JMHO

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I say 7 pups, the biggest lemon and white female pup will suit me fine. I hope she has 7 and raises all of them.
Is this her first litter? If so, I might have to adjust the number when you let me know. JMHO
F IRST...
Tommy: I don't care how many she has but if a seven weeks old you have a pretty little gyp for sell please give me the first shot at it. Just remember your good friend, Larry Dunn.
SURE WILL MR DUNN.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts