Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve got two AKC female pups for sale, born 4-22-10, they are up to date on shots and deworming. They have some super blood in them. The sire is FC Riveredge Rockin Rebel and the dame is Flint Creek Katie. Katie is Hi Hill top and bottom. The man that carried on the Hi Hill bloodline has retired and no longer breeds dogs so how long will the bloodline be around. The price is $250 each. If interested give me a call @ 256 773 0750 before 9 PM central time. If no answer leave a message and I’ll return your call. E-mail [email protected] Thanks, Charles

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, Mr Ollie was the breeder of Stubby and continued with this line. This is his own line that he had for all those years.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Bossdaddy got 2 pups from you that you was selling for a friend about a month ago very happy with my purchase was hoping to do more business with you in the future if you have anything that available in the near future I would be interested in some of them

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
What happened to Katie's two pups that Bossdaddy sold in 2010? Did they become champions or great rabbit dogs for a hunting family? Anyone know?

And is Mr. Ollie Scott still around? I wanted to meet him a few years ago, but never did. :(

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I went back in my records and found where those two females went to Oklahoma and I'm pretty sure Mike Franklin of Okie Supply picked the dogs up for the guys that bought them. I don't know how the dogs turned out I know they had some good blood in them. Mr Ollie is still around and I've heard he now lives with his daughter down around Birmingham. I went mostly over to the Blackcreek line of dogs but still have four heavily influenced Stubby females here, I don't think I will ever change on how much I like the Stubby line of dogs. Thanks for bringing back some memories. Charles

1 - 12 of 12 Posts