Rabbit Dogs banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
SUPER MODERATOR
6,508 Posts
Trump went under in every business venture he started. I don’t call that a smart business man. He is/was an old mob boss. Trump wanted to be a dictator like hitler. How do you think people old and on disability would fair if that happened or was to happen? Truth is trump & Biden both are no good for our country. Maybe desantis is the one for the job. I don’t know. I don’t think anyone really knows who we need in office. One thing we all agree on is America needs to clean house in the White House, senate & congress. They are all corrupt and in bed with eachother. Everyone needs to get past this far right/far left bullshit!! And start thinking as a nation. All for one and one for all!! A lot of the problems now in the senate and congress right now is because their either far left or far right and their is no compromise for our people and our nation. Now we deal with it every day (everyday!) on our rabbitdog forum dividing our members and lashing out at eachother. For what? Are we really going to get on here on rabbitdogs and piss n moan for the next 3 f—- years? All of you that are so scared that you have to talk and put blame on the other party shame on you! Read the Bible , get your life right, get your heart right and pray to god for forgiveness. And change what you can change about yourself and with gods help we can. At the end of the day all we have control over is ourselves. Live like god wants you to live. That’s all we have to do. And then it doesn’t matter if the end of time is tomorrow or whenever.
BEEN DOING IT EVERY AUGUST FOR THE LAST 12 YEARS THAT I KNOW OF~~~~the heat---not being able to run dogs----summertime blues---you name it its been cussed --discussed---then cussed some more GOOD NEWS IS we only got 28days---7 hours and 21 minutes to go until SEPTEMBER~~cooler days and rabbit running

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
BEEN DOING IT EVERY AUGUST FOR THE LAST 12 YEARS THAT I KNOW OF~~~~the heat---not being able to run dogs----summertime blues---you name it its been cussed --discussed---then cussed some more GOOD NEWS IS we only got 28days---7 hours and 21 minutes to go until SEPTEMBER~~cooler days and rabbit running
Gotta discuss something dont we Will.lol.Folks dont have to read what they dont want to read on here.

·
Registered
6,507 Posts
Here in Michigan it’s the Dog Days of Summer, small game season opens in September, early goose and teal season as well.
Just saying, JMHO (y) :)🐶🐇🐍

·
Registered
6,507 Posts
Trump went under in every business venture he started. I don’t call that a smart business man. He is/was an old mob boss. Trump wanted to be a dictator like hitler. How do you think people old and on disability would fair if that happened or was to happen? Truth is trump & Biden both are no good for our country. Maybe desantis is the one for the job. I don’t know. I don’t think anyone really knows who we need in office. One thing we all agree on is America needs to clean house in the White House, senate & congress. They are all corrupt and in bed with eachother. Everyone needs to get past this far right/far left bullshit!! And start thinking as a nation. All for one and one for all!! A lot of the problems now in the senate and congress right now is because their either far left or far right and their is no compromise for our people and our nation. Now we deal with it every day (everyday!) on our rabbitdog forum dividing our members and lashing out at eachother. For what? Are we really going to get on here on rabbitdogs and piss n moan for the next 3 f—- years? All of you that are so scared that you have to talk and put blame on the other party shame on you! Read the Bible , get your life right, get your heart right and pray to god for forgiveness. And change what you can change about yourself and with gods help we can. At the end of the day all we have control over is ourselves. Live like god wants you to live. That’s all we have to do. And then it doesn’t matter if the end of time is tomorrow or whenever.
Red Dog 007- we are all opinionated and expressing our thoughts, LOL I always said I would not talk politics like my Dad did with his farmer friends, about Politics. OOPS here I am doing it. It's a no harm no foul way for us to express our views. Just saying, JMHO ;)🙂

·
Registered
6,507 Posts
Cmon fellas don’t be buying war bunkers and talking the end of time. Lol we have had a couple real bad administrations. Biden is a joke but so was trump. Maybe we will be smart enough to make sure neither of them get in again but I doubt it. I will admit this is a sad few years in American history but it will bounce back.
Hoosierhunter- You sound like my relatives by marriage, nothing bad just funny. They tease me about what I think of the current way of the world, I have no bunker. The in-laws question my way of thinking, I view it as eventual reality, maybe not during my lifetime. They state if it gets that bad, they are coming to my home. I laugh, what do you have that can contribute, they can't even boil water. LOL 🙂
I tell them you better have a plan B if the world goes to hell. Just saying. I don't need no free loaders. LOL, JMHO :)

·
SUPER MODERATOR
6,508 Posts
I have an X brother inlaw that went to the army at 16yo---in time became part of delta force--he was in one chopper that went down in Iran during the hostage deal and his wife forced him to get out---retired he went to cia for several years not sure how many---TODAY his house has enough food to last years and enough pyro and weapons to form an army---he bought the house beside him for more storage----HE SWEARS if people knew what was coming we would become insane-----------with fear----he is a strange but highly intelligent person but wont talk about anything concerning his career---he denies being cia but to reach him you had to call and leave a message ----1 to 10 days later he would call you and all it showed was private number--- PERSONALLY~ it bothered me at first but i conditioned myself to not worry about the unknown and trust GOD in all situations

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
It’s been august all year.😂😂😂

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Gotta discuss something dont we Will.lol.Folks dont have to read what they dont want to read on here.
Burnett 50% of the threads it’s talking bout something you read down and what do you know someone done went to politic’s and gone to hatin on the other party. Kinda hard to dodge it. Even though I believe in a lot of what is said. God give me enough since to think for myself and see their both corrupt and no good. Don’t see where anything political has changed anyone’s political view on here. If it’s done anything it’s divided and caused some hard feelings.

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
The government in in the process of legalizing Armed Robbery. by the US Government.
Obama Admin ordered thousands of rounds of ammunition for the IRS. We were all curious why the IRS needed guns and ammo.
The Biden Admen just passed a bill to "cure inflation". In the Bill there is authorization to double the number of IRS Agents. On their Web Page there is a a list of qualification for prospective applicants.
One qualification is very troublesome.
They must be willing to use "Deadly Force"

1 They rig an election
2 They increase taxes
3 They send armed thugs to collect.

So much for government by the people, by the people and for the people.
Dec 12, 2011 — On the same day, the 2007 NDAA was passed, which amended the 1807 Insurrection Act and 1878 Posse Comitatus Act, prohibiting U.S. military ...

Obama's Most Fateful Decision

"First, let's be clear what is at stake. Most critical are Sections 1031 and 1032 of the Act, which authorize detaining U.S. citizens indefinitely without charge or trial if deemed necessary by the president. The bill would allow federal officials to take these steps based on suspicions only, without having to demonstrate to any judicial official that there is solid evidence to justify their actions. No reasonable proof will any longer be required for the government to suspend an American citizen's constitutional rights. Detentions can follow mere membership, past or present, in "suspect organizations." Government agents would have unchecked authority to arrest, interrogate, and indefinitely detain law-abiding citizens if accused of potentially posing a threat to "national security." Further, military personnel anywhere in the world would be authorized to seize U.S. citizens without due process. As Senator Lindsay Graham put it, under this Act the U.S. homeland is considered a "battlefield."

What is at stake is more than the Constitution itself, as central as that document has been to the American experiment in democracy. What is a stake is nothing short of the basic fundamentals of western jurisprudence. Central to civilized law is the notion that a person cannot be held without a charge and cannot be detained indefinitely without a trial. These principles date back to Greco-Roman times, were developed by English common law beginning in 1215 with the Magna Carta, and were universalized by the Enlightenment in the century before the American Constitution and Bill of Rights were fought for and adopted as the supreme law of the land."

Now you know how they can legally hold protestors in jail with no charges and without legal representation.

Obama said, If I'm elected President I will fundamentally change the USA forever.
Promises made, promises kept!

21 - 35 of 35 Posts