Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
I don't know much but it looks to me like we been fiddling while China has been making ready.
Iran is doing a lot of big talk. I don't know if they have a nuke of if Biden needs to send another pallet of cash.
We all have been hearing from Putin.
North Korea has always been a lose cannon.
Seems like our enemies have been building up these last few years . Sometimes I think the world leaders are doing their best to justify a world war.
Or it may be that the whole world is stumbling around in the dark and nobody knows what to do next. Looks like everybody's economy is not doing well.

And don't forget. This is just the Northern Hemisphere.
It ain't any better down south.

It has looked bad before though and not much happened.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
6,488 Posts
AMERICA was the world leader----without a leader you have total confusion and loss of hope------do we have a good leader?????????no
was trump a good leader ?????yes----BUT HE MEAN TWEETED PEOPLE----and that just ant no good
THERE IS A THIN LINE BETWEEN FEAR AND RESPECT~~~NO ONE RESPECTS A WEAK LEADER
AMERICA CANT TAKE 3 MORE YEARS OF BIDEN~~~

·
Premium Member
7,577 Posts
Read Revelations in Gods Word and all this becomes much clearer!! We are experiencing the fulfillment of scriptures. Only One can change the timing of when but God has spoken through His Word that these things will come to pass. I never thought I would see the changes in my lifetime but as Andrew said “ How Fast things are changing!! I Pray daily that people will open their eyes and see what’s really happening and prepare for time is getting short my friends.

·
Registered
6,469 Posts
Pelosi is steering up the Hornets' nest, visiting Tiawan, - China will invade and take it over. Russia in Ukraine, the nut job in North Korea is just waiting for an excuse to start and take over that part of the world. Talking Nuclear bombings. DAH!

I remember my younger brother who joined the Navy, told me he was partying with some officers, Stan asked do you ever think we will have a World War III, some said yes, we have it all drafted on the computer and paper, we want to see if it will work. Just saying, JMHO 🚀:confused:

·
SUPER MODERATOR
6,488 Posts
Cmon fellas don’t be buying war bunkers and talking the end of time. Lol we have had a couple real bad administrations. Biden is a joke but so was trump. Maybe we will be smart enough to make sure neither of them get in again but I doubt it. I will admit this is a sad few years in American history but it will bounce back.
TRUMP WAS NO JOKE~~~ HE WAS A SMART BUSINESSMAN THAT HAD ENOUGH MONEY TO NOT STEAL OURS~~~ horses ass i can agree with-----joke NOPE~~~he is a very smart&smooth negotiator that was draining the swamp and letting us see just what the peoples representatives were doing~~~SELLIN AMERICA AND ALL OF THE ASSETS

·
Registered
211 Posts
TRUMP WAS NO JOKE~~~ HE WAS A SMART BUSINESSMAN THAT HAD ENOUGH MONEY TO NOT STEAL OURS~~~ horses ass i can agree with-----joke NOPE~~~he is a very smart&smooth negotiator that was draining the swamp and letting us see just what the peoples representatives were doing~~~SELLIN AMERICA AND ALL OF THE ASSETS
Haha Mr. Will maybe I should have have stated my opinion in a mean tweet, you may have liked it better . I understand what your saying but this country has more issues than just the one you mentioned. I will say that Mr. Trump and his Family has cheated and Robbed this country of more money in his lifetime than even the worst politicians. That is just my opinion and you know what opinions are like. Mr. Will I think you are a fine person from what I can tell through this site and in no way meant to offend you. Hope to meet you sometime and argue politics while listening to a fine rabbit race.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Trump went under in every business venture he started. I don’t call that a smart business man. He is/was an old mob boss. Trump wanted to be a dictator like hitler. How do you think people old and on disability would fair if that happened or was to happen? Truth is trump & Biden both are no good for our country. Maybe desantis is the one for the job. I don’t know. I don’t think anyone really knows who we need in office. One thing we all agree on is America needs to clean house in the White House, senate & congress. They are all corrupt and in bed with eachother. Everyone needs to get past this far right/far left bullshit!! And start thinking as a nation. All for one and one for all!! A lot of the problems now in the senate and congress right now is because their either far left or far right and their is no compromise for our people and our nation. Now we deal with it every day (everyday!) on our rabbitdog forum dividing our members and lashing out at eachother. For what? Are we really going to get on here on rabbitdogs and piss n moan for the next 3 f—- years? All of you that are so scared that you have to talk and put blame on the other party shame on you! Read the Bible , get your life right, get your heart right and pray to god for forgiveness. And change what you can change about yourself and with gods help we can. At the end of the day all we have control over is ourselves. Live like god wants you to live. That’s all we have to do. And then it doesn’t matter if the end of time is tomorrow or whenever.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Trump went under in every business venture he started. I don’t call that a smart business man. He is/was an old mob boss. Trump wanted to be a dictator like hitler. How do you think people old and on disability would fair if that happened or was to happen? Truth is trump & Biden both are no good for our country. Maybe desantis is the one for the job. I don’t know. I don’t think anyone really knows who we need in office. One thing we all agree on is America needs to clean house in the White House, senate & congress. They are all corrupt and in bed with eachother. Everyone needs to get past this far right/far left bullshit!! And start thinking as a nation. All for one and one for all!! A lot of the problems now in the senate and congress right now is because their either far left or far right and their is no compromise for our people and our nation. Now we deal with it every day (everyday!) on our rabbitdog forum dividing our members and lashing out at eachother. For what? Are we really going to get on here on rabbitdogs and piss n moan for the next 3 f—- years? All of you that are so scared that you have to talk and put blame on the other party shame on you! Read the Bible , get your life right, get your heart right and pray to god for forgiveness. And change what you can change about yourself and with gods help we can. At the end of the day all we have control over is ourselves. Live like god wants you to live. That’s all we have to do. And then it doesn’t matter if the end of time is tomorrow or whenever.

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
Everything said may be true.
I thought the nation was living better under Trump. I don't think I would run dogs with him no matter how good his dogs were.
When people are living good is that not what we want? Is that not the purpose of a civilization? Is that not achieved to a better degree with the policy then as opposed to now?

I hope Trump would decide not to run this time though. I would like to see his policies so to speak but brought about with fewer tweets.
As far as everyone just get along, that would be great. But there are some things I personally just can't compromise my position on.
Abortion for example.
Others feel the same about their position.

I know we are closer to the end than ever before but God said to let Him worry about that. He said I could not know the time. All I know about that is I am ready when He is.

·
Registered
596 Posts
I can see some things I can possibly go along with on the dems agenda
Hard to get past the far right -far left bull-hit when dems go to the senate an say a man can have a baby an if you say different your spreading hate
Then, don’t know what a man an woman are because they only recognize pronouns
An are for abortion
An pass laws to let trans compete in a woman’s sport but claim there also for woman’s rights
An want Tran to come to schools an teach children about there way of life

TRUST IN THE LORD
FOR THE BIBLE TILLS ME SO

·
Premium Member
7,577 Posts
Guys I don’t disagree with what most have said but I stand by my statement that God is the only one who knows or can prolong our time. Lots of Prophecies have been fulfilled and lots Havnt but things can change in a heartbeat and I just want to make sure I’m ready to meet my maker!! This World we call ours is Gods as He created it and I’m sad that us humans have messed it up so bad.
On another note: This Country can’t handle another term of Biden or Trump. I sure hope someone else runs and people will vote!!

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
We could be living as in Eden. But we never will and God knew that when He made us. I reckon that's why He made Heaven.
And yes Dave. Life is good.
I have had five heart attacks and have 6 stents. According to the Dr I am not really supposed to be here.
I don't know why God has left me here this long but every day with my wife and family and beagles is a blessing.
Just put my Beagles up a few minutes ago.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts