Rabbit Dogs banner

121 - 129 of 129 Posts

·
SUPER MODERATOR
5,604 Posts
if you gonna kill me---i would rather be shot than stabbed with a knife---i would rather have either of the two than be beat to death with a club----any of the three is better than starving to death...we are on a downward spiral-----you would be surprised at how fast man can go backwards to a more primitive time period. SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST AND DARWINS LAW will prevail

the first murder was committed with a rock------they not taking guns to protect innocent people-----there is a sinister motive involved.

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Did you ever wonder why a box of 12 ga dove load shells are $5bucks. A box of 12 ga high brass shells are $14? The dove loads are 3 drs of powder and an oz of shot. The heavy loads are 31\4drs of powder and 11\8 of shot. Now that's 1\4 drs more powder and 1\8 more shot. Why almost 3 times the price? Lethal load Tax. Thank you Mr Obama!!!!

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
As of yesterday. A box of 30-06 shells were going for $50Dollars in Tennessee. 30-30 were $75. None anywhere. A deer hunter will pay that for them. Light load shotgun shells $2.94 a box of you buy 24 pallets. 40 cases per pallet. Heavy loads are $12.04 per box @24 pallets @40 cases per pallet. Federal and Rem will short ship by 2\3s. It don't matter how big you are.

121 - 129 of 129 Posts