Rabbit Dogs banner

101 - 120 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Will , I’m glad that you assume since you are older, you are automatically wiser. So far Will by your standards, I’m uneducated, too young to have any life experience, and your a chemist / rocket scientist What’s else? Do you insult everyone that you don’t agree with and then always end it with a rant ? See the pattern ? I won’t assume anything about you like I said your probably a nicer guy than what you portray to be online. Makes me curious honestly. Wish you the best . I don’t think your a bad guy.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
To Jared Levi and others: Mr. Will is a brutely honest man. He don't play with words. He is a good guy and a true patriot. He fought for his right to express himself. He is a disabled Vietnam veteran just like me. In my combat training we were taught to act now and talk later, otherwise you may not get to talk. If you never had to experience some of the things our veterans did, then it may be hard to understand.

·
Registered
55 Posts
So can someone that speaks Trump tell me what harm would it be to start allowing Biden to get national security briefing and allowing him access to their Covid plans.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
5,611 Posts
So can someone that speaks Trump tell me what harm would it be to start allowing Biden to get national security briefing and allowing him access to their Covid plans.
THAT will happen just as soon as the electoral college declares him president elect-----AND he can start making changes at the inaugeration when he is seated/sworn in

H Clinton won the poplar vote---remember----Trump got the electoral college votes

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
It’s to early , he wouldn’t remember . Heck he probably doesn’t remember what was said 30 minutes ago . I am sympathetic to dementia , my dad died from it . Stress made my dads escalate , when my stepmom was diagnosed with cancer again for the 2nd time he really went downhill . I can tell you that he will not know how to turn on the lights in 4 years or where his room is and that is a shame that his family is putting him through this and not letting him enjoy his final years as best he can . It will not be pretty for him or the family , but at least he has the money for the best care , so it wont be all on the family , they just have to watch his decline and personality change . I watched my dads decline from dementia and my stepmom die from cancer 3 years later . Neither was pleasant to watch , but the dementia was worst and last longer and the person does things that you just don’t want to remember them as . It is like a alien is inside of their body .

·
Super Moderator
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
To Jared Levi and others: Mr. Will is a brutely honest man. He don't play with words. He is a good guy and a true patriot. He fought for his right to express himself. He is a disabled Vietnam veteran just like me. In my combat training we were taught to act now and talk later, otherwise you may not get to talk. If you never had to experience some of the things our veterans did, then it may be hard to understand.
I just turned 60 in September. I still remember as a young boy watching the 6 o'clock news and seeing the graphic scenes of the Vietnam war going on. And the marching protesters here. It was a time of unrest in this country and to a young boy it was terrifying because I believed that when I became of age I would be over there. It left a deep lasting impression on me. I revere, honor, and thank the American soldier. As a teenager I hunted a lot with a neighbor who was a wounded Vietnam vet. They don't mince words, and they've earned that right.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Just for the record I never had anything against veterans , my cousin was blown up in Iraq when he was 18 . Killed. I’ve got 3 uncles and 2 aunts that served .My 1 uncle just passed. He was 86. Another cousin that was just in Iraq .

·
Registered
55 Posts
THAT will happen just as soon as the electoral college declares him president elect-----AND he can start making changes at the inaugeration when he is seated/sworn in

H Clinton won the poplar vote---remember----Trump got the electoral college votes
Well that kinda didn't answer my question. I wasn't asking when it would happen. I was asking what harm would it be to start now similar to how Trump started his transition before the electoral college declared him winner.

But I guess that was a Trump answer.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Well that kinda didn't answer my question. I wasn't asking when it would happen. I was asking what harm would it be to start now similar to how Trump started his transition before the electoral college declared him winner.

Because no one trust that bunch to keep their mouths shut. I would be on CNN within minutes. That's your answer.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
5,611 Posts

NO SIR! that was an honest answer---Hillary admitted defeat---declaring trump winner---there fore he got the perks that go with the job early
In this case trump is not accepting defeat until proven------it can still go either way

NEVER underestimate just how low a politician will stoop to get what they want ~ all of them

·
Registered
55 Posts
NO SIR! that was an honest answer---Hillary admitted defeat---declaring trump winner---there fore he got the perks that go with the job early
In this case trump is not accepting defeat until proven------it can still go either way

NEVER underestimate just how low a politician will stoop to get what they want ~ all of them
Now that answer I can respect.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Heard today that Biden/Harris are planning to ask for a tax on people who own guns. It’s a way they will try to circumvent the 2nd Amendment. The NRA called them the most anti-gun ticket in history. Amazes me that ANY rabbit hunter or houndsman would vote for them. Thank goodness we still have enough Republicans in Congress (we hope after Georgia) to keep the far left under control!! Here’s hoping Trump’s excellent legal team can turn around this election before our country is destroyed!

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
How are they gonna tax guns if they don't know you have them and how many. Now they may try to add a federal tax on new guns sold but there is no way they can tax what you already have because they don't know who owns them or where they are. The only exception I can see is you had some registered and still have them. I sold several guns a few years back. The auction company that was handling the auction for me had a man there who could and would register the guns bought. A friend of mine bought a couple. Short time later someone broke into his house and stole all of his guns. Things like that happen and it is nearly impossible to follow the trail. That being said I wouldn't be surprised to see them try. Hire a bunch of their cronies, put a donor in charge, furnish offices and accomplish little or nothing.

101 - 120 of 129 Posts