gay dingus cross

Discussion in 'Want To Buy/Trade' started by Jim beagler65, May 10, 2018.

1. Jim beagler65

Jim beagler65 New Member

does any one have or know of some one that has a gay dingus cross for sale. 3/4 gay and a 1/2 dingus or half and half might work if it was the right cross. i am looking for close up on dingus and baker if i can find. it would be great if i could find some one that might have some semen that goes way back think you for reading and your time Jim L.

2. Stutz

Stutz Active Member

TN

3. Jim beagler65

Jim beagler65 New Member

think you for that i dont mind to travel for the right blood thanks for your help.

4. Sorry I'm just now seeing this. I do have several males but nothing any closer to Baker than 4th generation and Dingus 5th or 6th generation. All my males have Baker and Dingus in them multiple times just not closer than I mentioned above.

5. Jim beagler65

Jim beagler65 New Member

thank you for the reply. and my i ask where you are located? and what size and speed are your dogs i know they both can very but what is the average do you use your own stud or do you go out side of your kennel? think you for your time Jim L

TnHoss likes this.
  6. I am 30 minutes north of Chattanooga Tn. Most my dogs run between 13" to 14" and speed is around 6 to 6.5 but like you said that can vary. I've been using my own studs the last few years but occasionally I'll find a well bred male that I may breed too. Here is a short video of some 14 week old pups a buddy of mine has off one of my males ( this cross has been made 2 times now ) and he has sired 7 litters as of 2 weeks ago.

7. Jim beagler65

Jim beagler65 New Member

very impressive for such young pups only 3 1/2 month and they are colored up nice. thank you for the video I will be in touch with you tank you again Jim L

TnHoss likes this.
  8. TRK

TRK Member

Those pups are impressive for three and a half months. They look like they are going to have a lot of speed when they mature.

TnHoss likes this.
  9. They all run somewhere between a 6-7 on speed. That cross has been made twice with 13 pups combined and there isn't a cull in the bunch.