Rabbit Dogs banner
41 - 60 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,500 Posts
These clowns from both sides have had their chance. I think it’s way past time to throw them all out and start over with some common sense, common working men and women, non party Americans and get OUR Country back on track. Term limits, no lifetime income after out of office( should be a privilege to serve) same retirement as rest of us, pay into SS, same health insurance etc. You would see things change then.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
the vast majority of driving in America is unnecessary ---AMERICANS biggest problem is telling the difference between wants and needs----this adm. is gonna get us back to basics on this problem soon
I believe that is called a Recession. People quit buying, producers quit producing, jobs are lost.
Will we go back to a lifestyle before the discovery of fossil fuels.
It's amazing how quickly a society forgets the ingredients necessary for progress.
Most important ingredient is the Christian Ethic. It appears the "Reset" is coming but it won't be as the Satanic cult believes.
The District Attorney that turned San Francisco from the garden of the nation into a cesspool ,was just kicked out of office by a recall election.
The District Attorney in LA may be next. There was a teenager driving down a LA street. There was a lady pushing her baby in a stroller on the side of the street. The teenager swerved to his left and hit the lady, who flipped over the hood. Fortunately neither were badly injured.
The Judge sentenced him to six months in a juvenile home, even though he has a history of similar behavior.
The lady is planning on leaving California. Unfortunately, she has yet to understand, her accident was the result of her politics.

Heard some good economic news today.
Report was that Brandon is working on a plan to establish EV Charging Stations across the USA. His plan is to have a charging station every fifty miles, within ten miles of the main road.
That should open business opportunities for vendors selling refreshments and snacks for customers who have been inline for several hours. It should help the Porta Potty business as well.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Charging stations are everywhere along main thoroughfares already. Usually located near a restaurant or shopping center so people have things to do while the car is charging. Teslas have a charger station map built into the car, and if you wish, the car will route your long distance trip to always make sure your car is well charged. Some Tesla models charge for free, while less expensive models pay about $23 per 300 miles. Tesla owners have an phone app they can use that keeps them updated when their car is charging, and notifies them when it is ready to go. Expect other automakers to have similar technology as more models come out.

·
Registered
5,052 Posts
These clowns from both sides have had their chance. I think it’s way past time to throw them all out and start over with some common sense, common working men and women, non party Americans and get OUR Country back on track. Term limits, no lifetime income after out of office( should be a privilege to serve) same retirement as rest of us, pay into SS, same health insurance etc. You would see things change then.
Amen Tj !

·
Registered
6,194 Posts
Lol!! Guys I would run but I’d be assonated within a week!! I’d clean house for a start and get some shrew business men and women as my cabinet. If they had been involved in politics they wouldn’t be on my team.
Tj it would cut into your running and hunting time, hey Teddy Roosevelt did it, I have faith with you. Time for running and make it back in time to address the Nation. JMHO

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Lol!! Guys I would run but I’d be assonated within a week!! I’d clean house for a start and get some shrew business men and women as my cabinet. If they had been involved in politics they wouldn’t be on my team.
Lol TJ although I’d vote for you in a heartbeat you believe in God, you have morals and your a straight up honest man so with that being said you wouldn’t even qualify to run

·
SUPER MODERATOR
6,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
the water ant gonna clear up till we get the pigs outta the creek----

·
Premium Member
7,500 Posts
Huntsman I’m a big believer in Climate change! Here in Arkansas we have a saying, if you don’t like the weather, stay a couple days and it will be different!! Yesterday was 90degrees with 85% humidity, today rain then a cool 77. Next week high 90’s and high humidity, with heat index around 105. That’s Climate change

·
Registered
6,194 Posts
Huntsman I’m a big believer in Climate change! Here in Arkansas we have a saying, if you don’t like the weather, stay a couple days and it will be different!! Yesterday was 90degrees with 85% humidity, today rain then a cool 77. Next week high 90’s and high humidity, with heat index around 105. That’s Climate change
In Michigan its 10-15 minutes and the weather changes. Mowed lawn today for an hour and then the sky opened up and rained. I had to stop, mowing wet grass is not the best. Just saying. JMHO

·
Registered
6,194 Posts
True story- Working at the ER at a hospital a few years ago, a guy came in because he was sniffing gasoline, his parents brought him. I did the interview and asked him so what gas you like better, unleaded or regular with lead. He stated it didn't matter. He lived with his parents; his age mid 30's. I then asked so you always mow lawn and snow blow the sidewalks in the winter, he stated yes. Gives him the reason to get gas, and then sniff the gasoline fumes. he said he would sniff spray paint on a cloth, but it would stick inside his nose, so then the change to gas.
What a world of sub-cultures we live in, no ideas of them unless you are made aware of it. Just saying, his habit just got more expensive with the price per gallon. JMHO

41 - 60 of 73 Posts