Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
SUPER MODERATOR
6,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know everyone is sick of this discussion HOWEVER ~ i went for gas tonight and a mechanic? was working on a pump-----i asked how it got broke and he said its not broken---they only go up to 6 dollars and they are being reset to 10 dollars per gallon. then he said if its available---the price will be high to avoid shortages-----does that make sense?????the price will increase to avoid shortages?????

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
All this stuff is so unnecessary. It looks to me like it is all part of a plan. All created. Things don't normally happen this fast. They don't even bother to cover it up any more.
I hate seeing things like this. I hate the division. I can't at this point see how depression can be avoided because it looks like it is what the goal is.
I hate most of all that the things I have been warned about most of my life seem to be playing out like a runaway train.
I have always lived with the hope that tomorrow will be better.
Now it don't look like it will. First time in my life despite some pretty tough times now and then that confidence in my country and in my fellow man has been shaken to this extent.
Though my path has been out of route a few times through the years my faith never faltered. It has not now either. I will be fine.
I am sick for the younger folks.
There has always been holes in the wall but now they are being patched with mud. The enemy is inside the gates.
History tell us that we may have about run our course. There has been bright times in the past followed by hundreds of years of dark ages.
With all my heart I hope I am wrong.

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
About a week or so ago after work one morning I stopped to get gas and only 2 of the 4 pumps were available with someone working on other 2. I didn't think anything about it I just figured he was doing whatever, but after reading this it makes me wonder if that's what he was doing.

He could've just been doing some random insignificant thing so I won't jump to conclusions. It was funny though because the pump I was using had a Brandon "I did that" sticker on it.

Anyone who thought this guy was going to help unite America and voted for him is to blame for this. How united and happy do we look? How strong does our country look?

·
Registered
762 Posts
I have several friends that are strong dems. They are smart folks but they listen to the news which is not news anymore but political forums. I am not smart but as bad as Biden appears can you imagine Bernie or O in the office. For the next election, I am at a lost. I like most of Trumps policies but his actions are half bob off plumb. God look after us if it is Bernie or OAC. My neighbor is a all republicans are rich and crazy. She is the most Racist person I have ever met.

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
Trump would have been far better than Biden but as for 2024 I'm not sure he's the guy. He will be pushing 80 so let's see if his cheese can stay on the cracker or if it will slide right off by then. Someone like Trump is who we need. It would've been interesting to see him get reelected, and then whoever followed him be willing to work to continue what he was doing and go from there. Instead we had idiots get voted in who are destroying what we had going. Instead of being on a good path, we had to start over with something completely different, unnecessary, and pretty much unwanted. So when the next election rolls around we will have to start over from THIS disaster!

FJB, and all who voted for him.

·
Registered
365 Posts
The answer is it’s inevitable...Supply and Demand...Demand goes up, price goes up...Demand goes down price goes down...Supply goes up, price
goes down. Supply goes down, price goes up..
By shutting down the Keystone Pipeline the administration strategically started the inflation of petroleum by shortening the supply over time and a creep in price by toying with the supply chain...and by handing money out left and right to inflate the economy they’ve delayed a recession we’re really already in...people not willing to work has also drove demand and price up from petroleum to food,freight cost doubled, labor is up 40% because you have to pay someone more to just todo their normal responsibilities....

Not to mention they’re deflating the dollar value by just simply printing more..

All this was strategically done to push solar energy...their agenda...I can attest to this by the billions-of tax payers dollars I see being spend on everything from solar farms to these new 2500 acre facilities built to manufacture electric cars...

Im ok with whomever wanting to try and buy a different kind of energy...it should make a competitive market...but the problem is solar energy is still much higher than fossil fuels and this administration is systematically inflating it to force people to consume their agenda... and it’s breaking the backs of our people and will get worse...

That’s what I and everyone should have an issue with....Democrat, Republican, etc

·
Registered
4,079 Posts
Many are just thinking of the cost of gas, thinking if they went to electric how much gas money they will save. They are not thinking of the cost to charge and cost of these batteries that they may or may not be able to replace or afford to replace. Oh, and oil will still be needed. They electric units will need lube. Just think how much oil and grease will cost if demand goes down. The companies that produce it will still need to earn their money to keep the remaining refineries going. The brains that seem to be making the big decisions are really not thinking past their nose. All we hear is climate change, which will happen no matter what we do.

·
Registered
6,194 Posts
I know everyone is sick of this discussion HOWEVER ~ i went for gas tonight and a mechanic? was working on a pump-----i asked how it got broke and he said its not broken---they only go up to 6 dollars and they are being reset to 10 dollars per gallon. then he said if its available---the price will be high to avoid shortages-----does that make sense?????the price will increase to avoid shortages?????
Do you really think there are shortages? 🙃(n) JMHO

·
Registered
6,194 Posts
Gas today here in my area is $4.99 a gallon. I bought 4 gallons for $20.00. Unbelievable prices. Our daughter Taylor is in Chicago and she's paying over $5 dollars, our son in Baltimore is paying $4.58 a gallon.
Gas was cheaper when we were at war with Iraq, why are the prices high now? In Michigan boating season, vacations, and just going to work will cost a high amount of money. Individuals and families will stay at home and enjoy the high cost of food, especially, chocolate bars, graham crackers and marshmallows to make Zamores over the fire.
I have been watching Joe Biden on various news channels, he looks older now, he looks tired, and some are requesting him not to get involved with the gun debate. We are going to have some trying times, just (y) :) 👌 saying. JMHO

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Just thumb through Google news
Labron James just became a billionaire, Jennifer Lopez, just bought another multi million dollar estate, Carolina Panthers hire first transgender cheerleader 😂
The list goes on about the rich and crazy
Very little if anything about the normal people struggling to get by from high gas, food prices and everything else needed to live
Sick Sick people running this country !
Make the rich richer and control the little man !

1 - 20 of 73 Posts