Rabbit Dogs banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had foot operation that will keep me non loadbearing for 3 months. It is a precursor to having an ankle replacement. Two members of this site are really carrying the load for me. Jim Lewis (Rance) is taking care of my momma dog who had puppies the day I drop her off at his house. Ronnie Burnett is taking car of my dogs at the farm. I have Jim for 30+ years. I just meet Ronnie at the last hunt.
Thanks guys for taking care of my dogs. Please members do not buy any dogs from these 2 guys in the next couple of months.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
I just had foot operation that will keep me non loadbearing for 3 months. It is a precursor to having an ankle replacement. Two members of this site are really carrying the load for me. Jim Lewis (Rance) is taking care of my momma dog who had puppies the day I drop her off at his house. Ronnie Burnett is taking car of my dogs at the farm. I have Jim for 30+ years. I just meet Ronnie at the last hunt.
Thanks guys for taking care of my dogs. Please members do not buy any dogs from these 2 guys in the next couple of months.
Rick -hope you recuperate fast, you can get some tips on rehabilitation from Mater, he’s the poster child on this subject for the year of 2020. LOL
Nice picture! Get well soon.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts