Rabbit Dogs banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have a 100 round box of .22lr, missing more than half the box. 3 old reloaded 410 shells I found under the truck seat, 2 12g shells brand unknown, and I think a handful of 16g shells, some already been shot, and some have been under water.
Will trade for the best handling, hardest hunting, medium speed young male, rabbit jumping dog on this forum. Must be FC blood, and proven stud dog. Must be trash broke, collar broke, and has to load on command. Must be perfect. Only looking for the best. You must travel to Arkansas and show the dog here.
Depending on what you got, I could throw in a single 170g 30-30 shell as well. It’s corroded and green, but it will shoot. I think.
I know what I have. No low ballers or tire kickers.
Thanks

·
Registered
510 Posts
Have a 100 round box of .22lr, missing more than half the box. 3 old reloaded 410 shells I found under the truck seat, 2 12g shells brand unknown, and I think a handful of 16g shells, some already been shot, and some have been under water.
Will trade for the best handling, hardest hunting, medium speed young male, rabbit jumping dog on this forum. Must be FC blood, and proven stud dog. Must be trash broke, collar broke, and has to load on command. Must be perfect. Only looking for the best. You must travel to Arkansas and show the dog here.
Depending on what you got, I could throw in a single 170g 30-30 shell as well. It’s corroded and green, but it will shoot. I think.
I know what I have. No low ballers or tire kickers.
Thanks
Would you consider trades on the ammo towards a very nice wood screw that has very little rust?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I also have 2 images stuck in my head...a tiny chiwauwa trying to breed a pit bull and a pit bull trying to breed a chiwauwa........geez thx
Man, y’all ain’t right!
I got a serious thread going here on a few thousands of dollars worth of ammo. And y’all are talking about pits and Taco Bell dogs breeding.

·
Registered
956 Posts
I will give you 2 FC females and a new Garmin Alpha 200 with 3 collars, let me know, you have a real treasure there , I don’t want to miss out. Not sure when collars will get here ordered 3 weeks ago and they shipped USPS so hoping to receive them in the next 6 months
So Arky73, guess you are turning down my offer, do you have to counter offer, I can’t be the buyer and the seller , come on man cooperate with me here, I need ammo

1 - 20 of 20 Posts