Rabbit Dogs banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
I agree with some of your assessment, but not sure what country your economic numbers pertain to. Trump’s only money give away was when we shut down completely the us economy for the initial Covid response. I believe GDP averaged 3% which is the growth in our economy and when he left office the CPI was 1.4%, which is how we measure inflation. Today CPI is 9%. I guess it’s Trumps fault Biden and the dims passed all the spending bills after he left office. And they ain’t done yet..more on the way.
So you don’t think that shutting down the economy was gonna have the repercussions that we see now? The fact that SOME didn’t work for over a year was gonna cause a lot of these issues? I didn’t say trump was responsible for all of it just part of it lol! Trump was in office when he allowed the economy to shut down was he not or was that the “ dems” fault too? Things don’t happen over night some of this is trumps fault is all I’m trying to say. The current administration was dealt a crappy hand and have obviously folded under the pressure you don’t have to be a rocket scientist to see that!

·
Registered
101 Posts
If I buy another vehicle, it’ll be a army tank !
Buy anything electric and you’re going to be SOL
Also anything made in China
Since they threatened and said they are cutting ties with the U S today
U S politicians have sold out our Country
We should have been manufacturing our own goods
Now we will all suffer the consequences
I recommend the M1A1. It suited me well for 7 years.

·
Registered
373 Posts
So you don’t think that shutting down the economy was gonna have the repercussions that we see now? The fact that SOME didn’t work for over a year was gonna cause a lot of these issues? I didn’t say trump was responsible for all of it just part of it lol! Trump was in office when he allowed the economy to shut down was he not or was that the “ dems” fault too? Things don’t happen over night some of this is trumps fault is all I’m trying to say. The current administration was dealt a crappy hand and have obviously folded under the pressure you don’t have to be a rocket scientist to see that!
Well I’m not sure what point your trying to make except, it ain’t Joe’s fault..lol.
Maybe it’s Putin’s fault..lol.
Trump didn’t shut the economy down, a virus did. And it was handle by state and local authorities, as it should have been. I believe the feds issued guidelines but states carried out shutdowns and also when to reopen.
The country is still benefiting from Trump’s term in the White House. The Trump tax cuts are still in effect and the latest jobs report was an absolute blowout. So even tho we are technically in a recession because we’ve had two consecutive quarters of negative growth in GDP there are more jobs than people willing to take them.
I think you also mention the border wall, which was started, and many miles built, but shut down when Joe took over. Material is onsite but contracts canceled by Joe.
Biden is doing a wonderful job at the southern border isn’t he. Just think of all the future Democrats that’ll be voting with ya thanks to Joe Biden.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Well I’m not sure what point your trying to make except, it ain’t Joe’s fault..lol.
Maybe it’s Putin’s fault..lol.
Trump didn’t shut the economy down, a virus did. And it was handle by state and local authorities, as it should have been. I believe the feds issued guidelines but states carried out shutdowns and also when to reopen.
The country is still benefiting from Trump’s term in the White House. The Trump tax cuts are still in effect and the latest jobs report was an absolute blowout. So even tho we are technically in a recession because we’ve had two consecutive quarters of negative growth in GDP there are more jobs than people willing to take them.
I think you also mention the border wall, which was started, and many miles built, but shut down when Joe took over. Material is onsite but contracts canceled by Joe.
Biden is doing a wonderful job at the southern border isn’t he. Just think of all the future Democrats that’ll be voting with ya thanks to Joe Biden.
Bottom line he was in charge when it happened excuses that you make for him doesn’t change that fact. Lol sounds like your mind is made up. Vote your orange idol back in and live with what you get. If you think we went from the greatest country in the world to the worst in less than two years then that’s to simple minded for me to argue with. Lol again I’m not a Biden fan and he is not the answer as I have said numerous times. It’s either your with me or your against me with you trumpers lol. Maybe he can find a few cabinet members that last more than a month before they all go to jail or he decides he doesn’t like them anymore lol, but I doubt it! Better look for some middle ground far left or far right not gonna work. Lol you can’t just take credit for the good things you think he did and dismiss what he failed to do. He was a joke before he was in office and a joke while in office!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts