Rabbit Dogs banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
_20170629_134251 (1).jpg THIS IS A YOUNG 16 MOUNTH OLD BUCKSHOT B/T WITH A SHOT OF BL /TIC THAT CAN RUN THE HAIR OFF A RABBIT,,,,,HE IS EAT UP WITH BUCKSHOT BLOOD WITH ALOT MORE VERY GOOD BLOOD LINES,,HE IS 121/2 in TALL--AROUND A 6 ON SPEED NOW SO ------TAKE A LOOK AT PED.. 615-428-9486...……..STUD FEE ----$150 for a short time...………….PIX COMING SOON...…..

Attachments

·
Registered
578 Posts
You recognize that bark?

Is that a puppy I sold out of Susie nice looking hunting grounds.No it’s like those hounds are doing very good job at it.. Susie has a very distinguished Bart love no other she has produced some very great Pups. I’ve sold a few over the past several years in various areas had them all started at a very young age ..Can’t go wrong with them we will be breeding her again close to spring thanks nice video..

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Is that a puppy I sold out of Susie nice looking hunting grounds.No it’s like those hounds are doing very good job at it.. Susie has a very distinguished Bart love no other she has produced some very great Pups. I’ve sold a few over the past several years in various areas had them all started at a very young age ..Can’t go wrong with them we will be breeding her again close to spring thanks nice video..
If this is the same Susie...

Then it’s not a pup out of Susie, it is Susie

You can’t hear that hoarse bark in there?

IMG_4201.jpg
IMG_4200.jpg

·
Registered
1,086 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
If this is the same Susie...

Then it’s not a pup out of Susie, it is Susie

You can’t hear that hoarse bark in there?

View attachment 51705 View attachment 51706
Not the same Susie that I own my hound is seven She’s out of a Dumplin valley straight buddy Joe sir 8!Hall of Famer’s and her pedigree. My mail buckshot Buster Pedegree is listing he had big L Diablo and Cutting up and buckshot Jones top and bottom with a ton of more great bloodlines thanks good luck and hounds

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Not the same Susie that I own my hound is seven She’s out of a Dumplin valley straight buddy Joe sir 8!Hall of Famer’s and her pedigree. My mail buckshot Brianne Pedegree as a listing he had big L Diablo and Cutting up and buckshot Jones top and bottom with a ton of more great bloodlines thanks good luck and hounds
Aaaaaah ok I got ya.
I just saw Susie in the original posts pedigree lol

I was confused for a second.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts