1 - 20 of 53 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Chip Johnson on here has a nice male in pa
Could you get me in touch with him
View attachment 63650
View attachment 63651

He is the little black one on the left. He is a very hard hunting dog. Medium speed not fast enough for trials, just a really nice dog to hunt over. 12 3/4 inches tall.

What speed and size are you looking for ?
A small dog with a good medium to upper medium speed. I have 2 flat creek dogs right now and my gyp is one of the better dogs Ive seen in a while

· Registered
16 Posts
View attachment 63650
View attachment 63651

He is the little black one on the left. He is a very hard hunting dog. Medium speed not fast enough for trials, just a really nice dog to hunt over. 12 3/4 inches tall.

What speed and size are you looking for ?
I own this dogs sister and I bred and raised the dam of this dog
She is a hunting machine but she is about a 7 on speed quick little dog

I’ve bred and raised Flat Creek dogs for over 30 years now

· Registered
2,637 Posts
Chip,

You know what he got over there better than me. I don't.... as it didn't come from me.... glad to hear he got something worth feeding that has my name tied to it. Thank God!

I don't know about talking him into anything bro. That guy is a go getter for sure.....He got his mind on other things....once he puts his mind to something..... man he is relentless.

Plus I'm still not real sure exactly what that (69) business..... behind his handle...is all about....actually...means? Do you Chip?

Brewer...(69)....Wow!!!...that's almost... kinda...a little bit...Well...Scary....Don't you think?

· Registered
1,512 Posts
Now Now Mitch, a very wise man once said you have nothing to fear but fear itself, so I don't want you to be going around scared, its not a good look on you, your hounds will loose respect and you will never be the Alpha male you were intended to be, next thing you know they will be running deer, treeing squirrels and become just plain lazy once they loose that respect, you might as well go and and trade them off for some Poodles.
As far as the 69 it goes back to my 69 Z28 numbers matching street rod, sadly I sold it hoping to save enough money to someday make the journey to that far away mystical land of beagle lore know as Honey Island Mississippi to get me a true pickle headed, peanut rolling, blow a hole in the ground, skinted up no hair, cull of a beagle but truth be known I would probably have to sell 10 of them to even get a ft in the door, but a man has to have a dream lest he just shrivel up and die. Hope this helps put an end to any remaining anxiety you maybe feeling . Yep I hope one day to take a gyp to Chips flat creek male, he can sure run a rabbit and run it the right way, he is not bad looking either, the dog that is ;),
Chip,

You know what he got over there better than me. I don't.... as it didn't come from me.... glad to hear he got something worth feeding that has my name tied to it. Thank God!

I don't know about talking him into anything bro. That guy is a go getter for sure.....He got his mind on other things....once he puts his mind to something..... man he is relentless.

Plus I'm still not real sure exactly what that (69) business..... behind his handle...is all about....actually...means? Do you Chip?

Brewer...(69)....Wow!!!...that's almost... kinda...a little bit...Well...Scary....Don't you think?

· Registered
16 Posts
I knew you were somewhere in here slipping around...thanks for showing up.

I wish Chip and Evans Kennel were close. They say them dogs get in the bushes pretty good!
The pups have natural instinct to hunt and love the thick stuff
Also where I train and run is very thick I don’t like to train or run in sparse cover or beam fields even in spring and summer

· Administrator
6,774 Posts
Mitch you could probably talk Brewer69 into breeding to him to see how it works. He isn't to far from me. 😁
That female he has with all that Honey Island blood is a real nice female.
ARE YOU REFERRING TO THE LITTLE CHOCOLATE FEMALE NAMED SWISS MISS?? SHE ONLY HAS A QUARTER OF THE HONEY ISLAND--THE OTHER IS CITY LIMIT BLOOD AND HER TOP SIDE IS MIDNIGHT HAWK BLOOD AND GERALD BRIDGES BLOOD---THAT PUP STARTED SOLO BY HER LONESOME @ THREE AND A HALF MONTHS OLD----I TRIED TO HELP BREWER69 AND HIS BROTHER BY LETTING THEM HAVE AS GOOD AS I GOT---THEY REPAID THE FAVOR WHEN THEY BRED HER TO CHOPTANK BC MASON AND LET ME HAVE A MALE PUP FOR POTENTIAL FUTURE USE(GREAT GRANDSON OF TOMMYS TALKING DEACON) FROM TALKING TO DIFFERENT PEOPLE HE WAS CONSIDERED AS ONE OF THE VERY BEST
SHARING THE DOGS LIKE ME AND BREWER69 IS WHAT IS NEEDED TO KEEP THE DOGS GOING-----HOARDING THE BLOOD AND JEALOUSY HAS TAKEN ITS TOLL ON THEM------THEY HAVE TRULY STOOD THE TEST OF TIME AND I AM THANKFUL FOR THE OLD GUYS THAT LEFT THEM FOR US TO HAVE---SHARE AND ENJOY~

1 - 20 of 53 Posts