First Post

Discussion in 'Tradin' Post' started by John Taylor, Dec 3, 2009.

1. John Taylor

John Taylor Active Member

Got to get this thread going!!!!!

Will trade little short guy with graying hair that sticks out from under his cap over his ears. Cap pulled down over eyes and has a gray mustache. Drives a nice big Ford and goes by the name of "Robbie" for a nice BLACKCREEK male or female. Can usually be seen chasing behind 4 little black dogs. Looking for equal trade!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap::clap::clap:

John Taylor

2. I don't know if anyone will go for that!!

Last edited: Dec 3, 2009

3. SHOOTER

SHOOTER New Member

NE AR
    You'll be luck to get a couple culls for him :fit::fit:

4. John Taylor

trade

Oh!! forgot, truck not included!!!!

5. Mr. John ya probly goen ta have ta throw in some boot on a trade like that:clap:

6. John Taylor

Trade

Robbie

Don't know why I am not getting any takers??????????? :headscratch::headscratch:

7. John I know a guy who had a blackcreek die last week. He may be intersted in trading him, but only if you throw in that nice ford

8. John Taylor

trade

May have to throw in that big guzzler!!!! How long has that Blackcreek been dead???? Don't want to get taken!!!!!!:clap::clap::clap:

9. Flies hadnt started blowing that blackcreek yet, but the weather has been cool

10. boy yal r funny but i got a dead chicken i might trade you if you include the truck full of gas:headscratch:

11. oh i forgot i thing the dog box it has to go with the truck as well:clap: deal