first hound

Discussion in 'The Tailgate' started by catignor, Mar 12, 2010.

1. catignor

catignor New Member

I'm pickin my first rabbit dog up tomorrow morning. Waited preety much my whole life for this and now at the age of 17 i can finally get one! It's become and adiction with me rabbit hunting its all i can ever think about! Hope to post some pictures tomorrow night

2. congratulations!! get those pics posted!:thumb:

3. Hoot

Hoot New Member

s.c.
    Congrats my friend now you are an official BUNN BROTHER:clap:

4. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

Congrats on your first Beagle.

Have Fun and Enjoy.

David N. Riley II - Bglenut
    Briarcreek Beagles
    Madison, Ms

www.mulehuntingclothes.com

5. rebelbeagle

rebelbeagle New Member

wv
    congrats on your first beagle you will have more fun then you ever had with a dog.:beagle:

6. MackC

MackC Moderator

Congratulations! It is one of the best things that ever happened to you.

7. FB

FB Administrator Staff Member

Congratulations and good luck to you and him/her.

8. Congrats post pic's when you can

9. HunterMS

HunterMS New Member

Congrats. I got my first beagle when I was 17. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoyed mine.

10. dbounds

dbounds Active Member

Welcome to the Brotherhood! It's like none other you will ever be a part of!!

11. congrats you will enjoy have your own beagle

12. woodleaf

woodleaf Member

Congrats! I bet this won't be the last one either.

13. ninja turtle

ninja turtle New Member

When I was your age, these beagles pretty much kept me out of trouble. hope this one will do the same for you. congrats.

14. RKW

RKW Active Member

Congratulations Catignor, you will have much more fun when you have your own dog in the race.

Roger

15. Thats great! I remember the first pair of beagles that I got. Good luck with yours.:clap::clap:

16. catignor

catignor New Member

Her name is Big Tig's Black Mouth Princess. She has no papers or nothin but i just kinda thought that name had a nice ring to it. Unfortunaltly cant seem to get pictures to upload it says the file size is too big but i'll see what i can do later on.

17. Crofford

Crofford New Member

Seeing as how I probably would have been right next to him I guess those beagles probably kept me out of a lot of trouble to. Congradulations on your new hound.

18. Jeff Gammon

Jeff Gammon Active Member

Think of dogs as athletes. The more they practice the better they will are. Take her out as often as you can and it will help her to develop her full potential

19. Send your pic to FB and he can get it on here for ya. oh yeah, the thing about beagle dogs, they're just like potato chips, you cant have just one! :D
    Good luck with them, can't wait to see the progress.