Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Nice rig Rob. The Blackcreek Mobile is ready to ride. :up: Good luck at the Trial this weekend.

Roger

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Trailer

Robbie

The Blackcreek Mobile is really nice!!!! Speed rating better be high, I know how you like to see those blue lights!!!!!

When are you delivering it, I can meet you half way, the least I can do!!!! Sure I could convince those Shorts dogs to ride in it:clap::clap:

Looks like it is built strong enough that with ramps you could load the 4 wheeler on top!!! The big V10 would be breathing easy tooooo!!!!!!!!

See you soon!!!!

John Taylor

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Blevins the section in middle is for then to get out on to us bathroom on , there is a door that opens up from in side box & swings out in side for them to get out on wire when i get where im going. The door slide bolts on the inside & opens up so they can go in & out :thumb:

·
Premium Member
3,041 Posts
Looks good.

A trailer is handy as a pocket on a shirt if your traveling very far or staying over night.

Ive got one but Id like to remodel it a little bit and change a few things.

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yea i stay in a lot of motels & with this i dont have to worry bout getting em out. Plus a lot of places dont have kennels to put them in. I do a lot of traveling to trials this one this weekend is 7 hr one way:up:

·
Premium Member
3,041 Posts
Id like to find someone to rebuild the dog box on mine and replace the diamond plate with aircraft aluminum.

If you want a kennel sign for the back or side of it I know a guy in Kansas that can you make you a nice one that wont cost you an arm and a leg.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts