Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a AKC 10 month old female, black and tan right out of Deacon, and goes back to Bear on dams side. She is close to 13 inches tall. She is not started. When I got her she was very shy, now she is great at home and in the kennel, but can be hard to catch in the feild. Selling her for $150.00, paid $300.00. Located in Eastern Kansas.
Call Brian 913-208-7964

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Spinni, i owned a female out of Deacon and she was a nice clean running dog. I don't trial but her litter mate sisters have all field championed out. She had some Bluecreek Bear on her bottom side also. I sure like those Deacon dogs.

·
Super Moderator
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have heard nothing but great things about them. This ones littermates are all tearing up the bunny trails. I got this one from a friend that cant get around as well as some so I knew what i was getting. She just has not come around to any methods I know, and I dont want to fool with her anymore, I have two other pups I need to be working with. Her biggest problem was she was never messed with all those months befor we got her. She was in an above ground kennel and never taken out and scocialized.
I will buy another Deacon Female when the right one comes along, I most definately want a Deacon hound!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts