FC Stills Wipeout Ringo Female

Discussion in 'Pups For Sale' started by twalling, Jun 30, 2020.

1. twalling

twalling Well-Known Member

tn
    2EACCDDF-0876-4057-8A13-41EA928E2443.jpeg 91FBF8B7-9FD4-4E93-AB20-4C5974EFB298.png 89B25306-4113-41AA-86F6-AD52296626A8.jpeg I have a 7 1/2 month old female that is started well. She’s out of Ringo and a nicely bred female (pedigree attached). She’s pretty as a picture, friendly, and runs a medium speed. I run a little quicker dog or I’d keep her myself. Price is $300. Call or txt 931-349-2405

2. twalling

tn
    I can get her down to Centre Alabama early next week

3. nivensbj

nivensbj Well-Known Member

VA
    Looker, good luck with sale...Tyler...BJ

4. twalling

tn
  5. AJ Johnson

AJ Johnson Well-Known Member

What part of TN you from?

6. twalling

tn
    Spencer TN. Lots of inquiries but still here for now

7. Robert L. Dunn

Robert L. Dunn Well-Known Member

Tyler: Give me a call. I will take her. My number is 615-390-1776. We will make arrangements for me to pick her up.

8. twalling

tn
  9. Hardwood

Hardwood Active Member

Ga
    Tweedle Dee has thrown some nice pups. I've got two females out of Ringo and Dees dam, Brownie. They can smoke one!
    Nice female

10. AJ Johnson

What part of GA you from?

11. Hardwood

Hardwood Active Member

Ga
    City of Jasper Ga

12. AJ Johnson

Ol' Jasper. Good hunting over there I hear. My in laws have property in Ellijay, but it is mostly mountain.

13. Greenhaw

Greenhaw Well-Known Member

Tn
    Well,Well We'll Mr Dunn. If you would come run with me some time. You would have seen her run. I have had that Beautiful little girl for a couple weeks. She is a good one. Honest mouth and easy handle. The more I ran her the better she got.

14. Robert L. Dunn

I am picking her up this morning. I loved the way she is bred and her looks. I have a lot of trust in Tyler and have now gotten two of my four females from him. Hopefully this time next year I will be putting some well bred pups on here for sale.

15. thefoxes85@hotmail.com

[email protected] Well-Known Member

michigan
    Mr.Dunn- I like the looks of the dog as well. She is definitely bred well. Keep us informed of her progress, put a video of her running on this site.

16. Gene Williams

Gene Williams Active Member

Last Stills Wipeout Bloodline Pup Left Today, Should Have Kept This Little Male !
    He Loves Watching Gunsmoke With Me ! Lol

Attached Files:

17. Grizzly creek beagles

Grizzly creek beagles Well-Known Member

Nice looking pup, he’s giving you a look like he wants to watch some bugs bunny cartoons. Lol

18. Gene Williams

Gene Williams Active Member

Probably So, definitely got the ears for stirring up the scent

That, [email protected] and Circle4p like this.
  19. Robert L. Dunn

Fox: Sorry buddy but I won't be able to make a video, much less know how to put it on here. I am so old that my left foot can't even keep up with my right. I will give you a verbal evaluation but Tyler was very honest up front and told me she didn't have that competative desire to field trial. She will most likely be a nice hunting dog and has the breeding behind her to become a good brood bitch.

20. Greenhaw

Greenhaw Well-Known Member

Tn
    Mr Williams, Mr Dunn and I have a very nice trial proven female bred to Still"s Wipe out Magic Mike. She is due later this month. She is out of FC Dry Creek Andy. These should be some nice 13in pups. I hope. I have two nice young Slim Shady females that stayed small. I like Mr Still's bloodline. I think it will cross good with the Dry Creek and Tuff - E- Nuff blood lines.