Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sire: HOF NSPC FC Postoak Little Nip Otis
Dam: FC Postoak Heidi (Postoak Little Nip Otis' daughter)

Head down chop mouth, good hunt, and close and clean on the line and in the check area. Medium to upper medium speed with gears and brains.

Leonard Robinson
Proctor, Ar. (near W. Memphis)
870-225-9201

·
Registered
343 Posts
Hi there mud dog. I judged this dog 2 times. Once he went into a hole to get the rabbit.That is why I call him mud dog.He is a good one guys.:clap:

·
Premium Member
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He belongs to Leonard Robinson. Leonard lives at Proctor which is just outside of W. Memphis, Ar.

He could tell you a whole lot more than I can but Im gonna say he's a little over 12".

Youll have to talk to him about the fee.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I have a male out of Otis that was a 2011 Derby and he was in 2 derby trials with a 1st and a 3rd and has been in 2 licensed trials with a 2nd and 3rd. One of the nicest dogs I have ever owned. I have no doubt that he will finish. He has great hunt, a big chop mouth with no extra, a big nose, smooth running style, straight up the middle, loves to be on the front but will slot and cut, he's real close and clean, great kennel manners, and to top it off he is a beautiful black and tan with great conformation. I would definitely recomment breeding to Otis.

Alyssa Kilcoyne

·
Banned
469 Posts
I have two six month old pups out of otis. They are both doing fantastic. Both have good confirmation and are beautiful black and tans. Lenard is a really nice guy and his dog is top notch IMO. I would definatly recommend him.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts