Sold/Expired FC Midnight Hawk

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Echo Hill's, Mar 8, 2010.

1. Echo Hill's

Echo Hill's Member

La
    [​IMG]

Owner; Lane Rugg, Downsville, La Shown in picture is Mr Bud Huff Jonesville,La. Hawk was Uncle Bud's first Field Champion although he sold many more that finished for other people.

Hawk is a bona fide Rabbit running machine. 14 3/4",huge mouth and lots of hunt. Solid Blackcreek/Skullfork bred off FC Coleman's Black Bob X Hard Times Cry Baby

Last edited: Mar 8, 2010
  2. RKW

RKW Active Member

James I'm glad you put "FC Midnight Hawk" on here to start off the thread especially since he is my Trixie's grandsire. I know Lane is not on here much so tell him and Emily congratulations for her Jr. Handler of the Year Award.

Roger

3. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

4. Does anybody have a phone number for Lane Rugg?

5. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

Lane number is 318-982-6672

6. bseger

bseger New Member

We have a grandpup off of Hawk that got his first win Saturday. He looks a whole lot like Hawk with the same big mouth and hunt.

7. FB

FB Administrator Staff Member

I hope Lane will run him at the fun hunt. Ive got a little female that Id like to breed when she comes in and he's on my short list right now based on what Ive heard about him.

Any of you have any pups off him and if so, how do you like them?

8. Echo Hill's

Echo Hill's Member

La
    Only have 3 older Hawk females.. But just waiting for Wednesday.. Good Lord willing its gonna change that day. Sorry none for sale!

9. FB

FB Administrator Staff Member

If you own 3 and theyre older as you put it, then they must be pretty nice dogs.

10. Is hawk still around :headscratch: if so what does he throw in his pups ?

Thanks
    John

11. Yes he is still around call Lane he will give all the ends and outs about Hawk

12. Damon

Damon Active Member

Mr. Lane I a granddaughter off FC Midnight Hawk. Her sire is Echo Hills Wheeler. I bred her to Byron Dixon dog. FC I Got the Check on Payday. If it's not too much trouble I really would like to see a picture of Hawk.

13. Harp

Harp Well-Known Member

Duchesse LaFourche Black Hawk

image.jpg

My male
    FC Midnight Hawk X Brushfire Molly II
    DOB June 12,2011
    13 1/2 inches tall

14. Damon

Damon Active Member

Thanks Millcreek beagles. Is this Mr Lane? Here's a picture of Hawk's great grandson's on bottom and fc cotton country Joker on top

15. Damon

Damon Active Member

16. Damon

Damon Active Member

17. Damon

Damon Active Member

18. I am not Mr. Lane,,,I have 2 males that go back to the Hawk he was a heck of a rabbit dog,,,someone was generous enough to share a photo of him with me,so I am passing it on to you