Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Owner; Lane Rugg, Downsville, La Shown in picture is Mr Bud Huff Jonesville,La. Hawk was Uncle Bud's first Field Champion although he sold many more that finished for other people.

Hawk is a bona fide Rabbit running machine. 14 3/4",huge mouth and lots of hunt. Solid Blackcreek/Skullfork bred off FC Coleman's Black Bob X Hard Times Cry Baby

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
James I'm glad you put "FC Midnight Hawk" on here to start off the thread especially since he is my Trixie's grandsire. I know Lane is not on here much so tell him and Emily congratulations for her Jr. Handler of the Year Award.

Roger

·
Registered
652 Posts
We have a grandpup off of Hawk that got his first win Saturday. He looks a whole lot like Hawk with the same big mouth and hunt.

·
Premium Member
3,041 Posts
I hope Lane will run him at the fun hunt. Ive got a little female that Id like to breed when she comes in and he's on my short list right now based on what Ive heard about him.

Any of you have any pups off him and if so, how do you like them?

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Only have 3 older Hawk females.. But just waiting for Wednesday.. Good Lord willing its gonna change that day. Sorry none for sale!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Mr. Lane I a granddaughter off FC Midnight Hawk. Her sire is Echo Hills Wheeler. I bred her to Byron Dixon dog. FC I Got the Check on Payday. If it's not too much trouble I really would like to see a picture of Hawk.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Thanks Millcreek beagles. Is this Mr Lane? Here's a picture of Hawk's great grandson's on bottom and fc cotton country Joker on top

·
Banned
1,303 Posts
Thanks Millcreek beagles. Is this Mr Lane? Here's a picture of Hawk's great grandson's on bottom and fc cotton country Joker on top
I am not Mr. Lane,,,I have 2 males that go back to the Hawk he was a heck of a rabbit dog,,,someone was generous enough to share a photo of him with me,so I am passing it on to you

1 - 20 of 23 Posts