Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know anything about this male? He was a FC off of Black Jack. I saw an old stud add for him on this site but never heard of him...

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
........................FC Goodwater Burt
..................FC Canoe Creek Jeb Stuart
........................FC Canoe Creek Jolene
............In-Line Canoe Winks Stub-Ee
........................Goodwater Bashful
..................Winks Frosty Hallow Kate
........................Wink's Jericho Josie
......FC In-Line Black Jack
........................Flat Lands Diamond
..................FC Rob's Diamond II
........................Beech River Ikie
............Memes Pretty Princess
........................FC Buck Cannons Buckwheat
..................FC Buck Cannons Muffin
........................Dc's Blazin Roxie
FC In-Line-T-Bone (HM78432706)
........................Flat Lands Diamond
..................FC Rob's Diamond II
........................Beech River Ikie
............C D's Rough Cut Diamond
........................Oak Leaf Bo
..................Double K Windy
........................Tuckers Windy Bill
.......Nelson Black Dolly
........................FC Nance's Black Jack
..................FC Bucks Pocket Stubby
........................Walls Buzzing Brandy
............Nelson Cricket
........................B And W's Hard Luck Playboy
..................Carson's Little Rock Joy
........................Greenwoods Joy Swallow

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Duke 1, I ownedT-bone for 7 yrs and he is buried in my back yard. You can contact me any time to talk dogs and I can tell you a lot about ole T bone. 304-228-9569
Thanks! I'll give you a shout tomorrow Lord Willing

·
Registered
279 Posts
John once again you came through, I want to thank you for your knowledge helping guys and gals learn about different beagles. JMHO
Yes, Mr. John Has Helped Many, Many People Over The Years and He Is Keeping On Keeping On Helping Others!! He Deserves To Be In The Beaglers Hall Of Fame! 🐇😊🐇😊👍 God Bless You Mr. John!🙏🏻✝

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
Yes, Mr. John Has Helped Many, Many People Over The Years and He Is Keeping On Keeping On Helping Others!! He Deserves To Be In The Beaglers Hall Of Fame! 🐇😊🐇😊👍 God Bless You Mr. John!🙏🏻✝
Thanks Pilgrim and all !! I am just a small time Beagler who loves the breed and most of all the people who own and enjoy them as I do. I find my mine not being what it should at times and at other times clear as ever. Getting old is getting fun! At one minute I do not know what I was doing just a minute before, then it clicks in later, sometimes shortly and sometimes hours later. I will continue visiting with my Beagler Friends and helping as long as I can. My son has set up my computer so I can access my sites easily. I have the pedigrees of most of the more popular lines so should be able to continue helping, just may reply a little slower, as I double check to verify it is correct information before sending.

I have friends that I would never had know if not for the Beagle and the Sport. The fellowship in the Beagle community is the best !! I don't gun anymore and only make a few trials . Meeting old friends plus seeing new faces, making new friends makes it all fun.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts