FC Dogwoods Diamond Lizzie

Discussion in 'Rabbit Hunting and Beagling' started by plumber, Feb 26, 2010.

1. plumber

plumber Active Member

Anybody heard of this gyp, or seen her run. Looking for some info on her. Thanks:thumb:

2. Echo Hill's

Echo Hill's Member

La
    I have seen her run many times, actually have handled her for one of her ex owners, Bruce Ladner in Franklinton, La . Danny Wainwright in Albany used to own her and I think Greg Nickols in Tallulah, La owns her now.

Very nice female that could flat run some rabbit, seemed to slow down and be a bit more conservative as she got older.

3. plumber

plumber Active Member

Thanks, how is she bred up? Is she blackcreek all the way through? Was also wondering about her foot speed? Thanks for the info:thumb:

4. Echo, you're kindda like Roy Rogers. You ain't never heard of a dog you ain't heard of.:headscratch:

5. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

I ran against her lot at the trials while I was running FC Briarcreek Baby Girl and FW Chop-A-Lot Black Diamond. and a few other hounds I had.

Lizzie was nice female that ran the front or the middle of the pack. Great Hunt and Grit. She finished not long after I finished my females.

She was a female that the more you ran her the slwer she would be. Set her up a few days and then take her to the trial and she would do very well.

She should be all Balckcreek Bred.

Hope this helps,

David N. Riley II - Bglenut
    Briarcreek Beagles
    Madison, Ms

www.mulehuntingclothes.com
    www.espomagazine.com

6. Echo Hill's

Echo Hill's Member

La
    That's what happens when you get old. You notice what's beating the tar of you. :wink:

7. It's better to have ran and lost, than to never have ran at all.

8. Echo Hill's

Echo Hill's Member

La
    Who said that?? Confucius or Hillary Clinton!!!!!!!!!!!